School

i have 2 monthes left

1 month till exams (language,french,math,geography) and im in grade 8 (middle school)
are schoold messed up

people mitch os a witch

see how that rhymes im gonna make a song

ohhh mitch that little witch

he comes through the door at nighhhhhhhhhh

he looks like michael jackson dresses like queen latifa
he has a mustache that represents his purseeeeee

ohhhhhhhhhh mitch you witch stand outside the door you look like a mario and dress like luigi but you are the queen of witches everywhere!!!!!!!!!!

ohhhhh mitch you witch stay behind the door you come to my house looking for fooooood but you find nothing and lose your cool!!!so you drink mountion due and take a sip of tea then take a frog with lemon lime and weed to make a potion that is called a witch which you will take to bum of the nugget

---------------------------------------------------------

btw this took me 2 min to make

ohhhhhhhhhh mitch you witch stand outside the door you look like a mario and dress like luigi but you are the queen of witches everywhere!!!!!!!!!!
I find that offensive....

Anyways, I have a month left....a whole month of boring testing....I hate school.:cryin: :mad:

I have no idea... err..whats the date today??

I'm guessing I have around 24+ days but I'm not exactly sure..

2 more classes and I have my M.S. Ed. So, uh two days. I will ignore the week in between them.

Then 25 more days of work/school/whatever.

I got 22 days, really not that much at all! WOW, time flows so fast, hopefully thats not the case with Summer! God, Summer feels like forever......YAY!!!

May 30=FREEDOM!

Last edited:
Hmm I'm not sure, I've finished my photography stuff, but we start on the second year work now :( - but by doing that we get the summer holls to take pictures for our chosen topic :)

Um.. Media our exam is like 3-4 weeks so I got to stay till then, and same with ICT which is 3 weeks today (AGHHH)

So I dunno... about a month I guess, college always finishes before the schools around here

Back