screen problems!!

yea

ok i got the $50 component cables from best buy..yea i also am tryin to raise the sensor bar off my tv directly but i really dont think thats it i got hd tv and all that and doesnt the wii just run on 480 any way??and i have been downloading the update for like 2 hours now can i like turn off the wii with out it like messing up sumithing then i will hook it up straight to my cable internet and be able to try it on a diffrent tv.
thanks for the post guys

hey joe!

where in idaho you live?? i lived there until l was 9 in orafino been there a handful of times since.

Since the red lines only appear when pressing the A button or selecting an item, I don't think the problem is with your cables or television, otherwise the red lines would appear all the time. Again, your best bet is to try to use an alternate TV to see if the problem persists.

As far as your update, it should not take hours. If you have a broadband connection, it should only takes minutes.

EDIT: I live south of Orofino by several hundred miles, in the Magic Valley.

Last edited:
good to go

yea everything is fine now. after i turned off my wii and restarted it everything was good thanks for the help!!

Back