Screens and New info on "Disaster: Day of Crisis

zapasant

Where is your god now?
Aug 13, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2887-9874-6238-6951
source- http://www.gamesradar.com/us/wii/ga...16163344377089&releaseId=20060510155239861020

Quakes. Twisters. Tsunamis. Volcanoes. And some bloke called Ray

November 16, 2007

For a game that includes city-decimating tsunamis and monster volcanoes spewing red hot lava at you, Disaster has remained remarkably low key. Still, these first in-game screenshots revealed by Nintendo this month suggest the game's on track to deliver a pulse-pounding adventure. Even if the hero is called Ray

aaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

If you didn't know already, Ray's a member of an elite rescue unit, and that means he's a good guy to have around when the 0.0001% of survivors crawl out of the sewers after a tidal wave has ripped their metropolis a new one. He's a hardnut poster boy, with tats and great hair for the ladies, and big guns and fast cars to bring down the psychos who've used a spate of natural disasters as cover for some naughty atomic bomb swipage. Don't these people ever think of the kids?

Graphically, the game continues to look snazzy, the standout new shots being the ones where the killer tsunami absolutely belittles a Tokyo-like city. Others show off Ray's possible love interest (our bet: she's a scientist), and more of the game's driving sections, in which Ray'll be doing a Dante's Peak and out-running lava and earthquakes behind the wheel of his motor. A vague 2008 release date is all we've been given, but on this latest evidence, it could be worth the wait.

here are some more previously seen screenshot if you havent already seen them.

ghjdfhgiruohjghvjkf.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

aaasssssssssssss.jpg

awwwww.jpg

ab.jpg

a.jpg

aq.jpg

asdd.jpg

I hope you guys enjoyed this preview......this game looks very promesing, and without a doubt in my mind i belive it will be a must have, this is a great start for nintendo is the "new franchise" buissness

aaaaaaaalogo.jpg

DISASTER: DAY OF CRISIS............coming to a wii near you :)

Last edited:
no,...that was project hammer that was cancelled, im still getting over that !

erm... Source anyone (of the Preview)?

It was a rumor, since we didn't hear anything from the game for a long time, but it's not canceled, or iced or what ever.

vashivihan said:
simply amazing. however is it online?

It hasn't been announced whether it has online yet or not. But, I could see it as their flagship online shooter. So, I wouldn't rule it out.

this game looks quite promesing....anyone here agree?

hello? this probably isnt even the final copy, they'll make it better, belive me, its still has time to make it better

Back