sd card few questions?

aidenl

wii man me
Jun 9, 2007
st.neots
1)i kinda confused because when its copied to the sd card does the data carry on going (when your playing) when its copied or does it keep the data that you had when it was first copied?
2)im trying to copy eledees but it wont let me i go on copy and it says this file cant be copied i dont know why because theirs enough room :shocked:
3)and whats the number when you click on the game *or channel is it how much space it takes up e.g internet channel 250 mario strikers charged 1 wth such a differance:crazy:

are you kidding?

It tells you step by step how to copy and move save game data for your first question.

Have you updated the wii, or did you just insert the card and want to copy it to the SD Card?

If you have not updated your wii, you can not copy to an SD card. Read that link I gave you.

but it says there is not current data the wii needs it has all the current software

aidenl said:
just inseted it and wanted to copy to sd card

Well there is your problem buddy. Go back to that link and read what it says. Do the update and then you will be able to use your SD card for coping game data. It also tell you how to look up how much of your system memory you have used up.

here is another question: What size SD card are you using? Are you connected to the internet?

Last edited:
i dont think you understand i can copy data i have on all my data exept eledees it says file cannot be copied but their is enough space so.....

Do you have a copy of the game data already on the SD card? If so delete it and put a new copy of it on the SD Card. The link tells all about this if you read it.

It is very annoying how I want people to add my wii friend code because I have added theirs, and they don't I will only write other peoples codes if you directly talk to me saying that you have added me. Then I will definately add you.

I will add you but you have to add me
I would rather have your wii friend code, so we can send e-mails and set up MSC games

Back