SD Card HELP

Borch712ers

Deleted
Jan 1, 2007
Yes, I did already try searching.

So, when I first heard about the Wii and how to hold memory on it I thought, great, just grab an sd card for cheap and im ready to go. In my stupidity, however, I overlooked the process of hooking the sd card into your computer. I suppose I assumed that the computer would have an sd slot, which I now understand, it does not. So, could someone please explain to me how you go about transferring things such as music and pictures from a computer to the Wii? Do I need to buy yet another accessory?

Thanks for your help, and patience.

I have an SD micro card that fits in my Chocolate cell phone. It goes in the adapter and works in the Wii... for music and pictures. I don't have an SD slot on my laptop... so I bought the USB adapter at Best Buy for about $20.

Simple as that.

I Have A Problem With My Sd Card On My Wii Too, Sometimes When I Push It In It Doesn't Stay, But Sometimes It Does, Anyone Else Have This Problem What Could Cause This

I put my SD card in my Digital Camera, hook the camera up to the computer and drag the files in there. If you have something like a Camera that can hold an SD card try using that

But just so you know the SD card as a game data transfer system sucks. In order to say, take your zelda file to a friends house you need to copy your data, erase his data, and upload your data on his wii... shitty system nintendo:sick:

hey i have a HP psc 2210 all in one printer and was wondering

i put my sd card into on of its sloths and the green light started blinkin how do i puy files on to it

1. ) Yes, any SD card will work. It doesn't have to be Wii specific

2. ) Go to My Computer, look for the printer, go on it, look for the Memory card and drag the files in there

Back