SD Card management video

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Here's a nice little video showing the SD card management options and run through on the Wii.

After the initial WiiConnect24 update it is possible for you to transfer game saves and virtual console games to and from an SD card as advertised.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY0kd9xcpvg[/MEDIA]

(If any of you Wii owners have the capabilities to make similar videos, let me know!)

Source: http://kotaku.com/gaming/gizmodo/managing-sd-cards-on-the-wii-215836.php

WOW, took its time copying.... And that was Just Donkey Kong! I wonder how long an n64 game would take to copy... Good thing is that the game saves take up very little space :).

It did take a long time to copy over. Maybe there is some kind of special coding taking place so that you cannot use rom from the internet.

I wonder, if you delete a game by mistake do you have to pay for it again?

sausage dog said:
It did take a long time to copy over. Maybe there is some kind of special coding taking place so that you cannot use rom from the internet.

I wonder, if you delete a game by mistake do you have to pay for it again?

no i read somewhere once you purchase a game its yours to download for ever for free so doesnt matter if u delete it

what you have failed to notice is the fact he is looking under wii saved games on the SD card...

which donkey kong isn't a saved game so it isn't displayed

TheRook
quiet keeper of knowledge

Ooooh! Get her!
Did anyone notice that the lucky mofo had an 'Excite Truck' save on the card. That means that it's out and I thought that it wasn't a launch title!

Yeah! But I live in a god-forsaken shaz-hole called England and things be a bit different 'ere. For starters, Nintendo hates our freaking guts!
Anyway, I checked Amazon US and it IS out over there but Amazon UK states MARCH for us. MARCH! WHY?!?!?!

Wait, so wouldn't this make it possible to transfer VC games from one Wii to a friend's?

cmoney said:
Wait, so wouldn't this make it possible to transfer VC games from one Wii to a friend's?
No games are locked onto your console. You can back up the games, but they are only playable on YOURS.

Back