Sd Card W/ Itunes?

borabora00

FEMALEGAMERDON'TB ALARMED
Dec 28, 2007
NYC
Wii Online Code
3733-5588-4673-7319
how do i format itunes on my wii sd card so i can play my own music on wii.

LiquidD said:
cuz he wants it. why else?

1. Why... I'd rather play the wii
2. TV speaker's sound quality sucks
3. There is devices designed for music without headphones... aka, a iPod w/ speakers!
4. Why not just use the computer?
5. Why go through all the effort of converting the files if all you want to do is select them with a wiimote?

Bigred said:
1. Why... I'd rather play the wii
2. TV speaker's sound quality sucks
3. There is devices designed for music without headphones... aka, a iPod w/ speakers!
4. Why not just use the computer?
5. Why go through all the effort of converting the files if all you want to do is select them with a wiimote?
He may have an awesome sound system that he wants to use.

Also, I play videos on my Wii all the time. It makes up for the lack of DVD functionality. :yesnod:

FRuMMaGe said:
He may have an awesome sound system that he wants to use.

Also, I play videos on my Wii all the time. It makes up for the lack of DVD functionality. :yesnod:

I agree with the videos. being able to enlarge youtube videos to full screen is very cool, however listening to music, in my opinion, is a waste.

Bigred said:
I agree with the videos. being able to enlarge youtube videos to full screen is very cool, however listening to music, in my opinion, is a waste.
Youtube videos look rubbish when enlarged.

I'm talking about full quality movies.

depending on the youtube file. some are bad and others are suprisingly good. I'm very impressed with the wii's resizing capabilities.

Why the hell would you want to play music or vids on your wii. Anything off the internet I can understand, but why use the wii for things other devices can do better? I got a cpu, and a dvd player, and I don't need to use the wii for playing vids and playing music.

Music:

Go on comp.
Download iTunes.
Sexify your library.
Hit Play.
Play Wii.

Videos:
Insert DVD into comp
(if your using laptop) Move cpu next to TV for maximum sexiness
Play DVD
Play Wii

Seriously I don't even see why you'd want to watch videos on a wii, its just like using wiimotes on your computer, just cus you can doesn't mean you should, its just stupid...

I mean if you guys wanna go and mess around while you could be playing games, go ahead, but im going to stick to my cpu and DVD player

well big red if u must kno i plan on playing my own style of music while i play endless ocean i don't want 2 listen to the soothing soundtrack that's already on there. i would rather listen to some hip hop and rnb or what eva type of music i feel like listening to when i play endless ocean. i can do what da hell i want with my wii b/c it's my wii lol.....

Back