SD Cards

SuperWii_7

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2006
Can somebody help me here...

I want to know how to load files from the computer onto the SD Cards and then transfer the files onto the Wii.

Also, how do you convert movie files so they can be watched on the Wii?

3mpathy said:
sd card reader, try google next time

Thank you!

A little on the expensive side.

Is this what you guys use to transfer files onto the Wii?

SuperWii_7 said:
Thank you!

what files are you talking about? You mean pictures?

a little on the expensive side, i picked up a 27 in 1 card reader for $3... problem is i don't have an sd card lol intekmdma knows why i can't get 1 yet... gay

SuperWii_7 said:
Thank you!

wich ones are you lookin at mines cost me $15 dollars

Wii17 said:
a little on the expensive side, i picked up a 27 in 1 card reader for $3... problem is i don't have an sd card lol intekmdma knows why i can't get 1 yet... gay

sell some of your old games? mow the lawn for someone? make that mullah!

intekmdma said:
sell some of your old games? mow the lawn for someone? make that mullah!

hmm i'll get like $2 a game and if i asked someone if i could mow there lawn around this area i'd probably get shot, stabbed or paid with drugs so not a good idea lol

Wii17 said:
hmm i'll get like $2 a game and if i asked someone if i could mow there lawn around this area i'd probably get shot, stabbed or paid with drugs so not a good idea lol

hmmm... i know this is a long shot but. you can try... something like "alladvantage" back in the day thing. get paid to surf the net

yeah i need a job lol thing is around here it's hard 2000 people with no skills going for the same job that the employer doesnt want any of them, it sucks. plus with year 13 next year thats gonna suck lol

SuperWii_7 said:
You can't load files onto an SD Card from your computer? Whats the point of SD Cards then?

Shame Wii Video does not even work for Mac.
You can load files onto the SD from your computer using a card reader, but you can't load files from the SD onto your Wii. You can only play music and view photos and videos.

You can load files onto you SD card from your computer... I have done it with my 1gb card! You can put pictures and songs onto it and mess about with them in the photo channel.... draw and customize you pictures or listen to your songs while in a slideshow of you pictures.

Back