SD hidden files issue.

Cloudkill

WiiChat Member
Sep 7, 2006
Essex
Wii Online Code
4237-4713-8774-6257
Hi been ill for a while better now.

My 2GB SD card I needed to use in my PC so I formatted it, and when I checked the size the SD card is only 900mb wtf is using my space? i tried looking for hidden files but there are none that I can find, dose the Wii do this or is the SD card screwed.

cheers.

i put my sd card in my pc last night and there was a file called "private" on it. I opened it up and it had a file called "Wii". I then went into that and there was something in there that was quite big. I didn't delete it tho, didn't know what it was!!!

if u just formatted your card and it suppose to be 2gig but it says 900mb maybe baught a fake 2gig card there some floating around ebay and some stores ... i say return it and get a new one

I agree with that fake SD card suggestion. I heard that there are fake Sandisk cards floating on the net that fail shortly after they are used. I was hoping to catch a good deal there but I would rather go to the store. Usually when they are formatted, they lose space, but 2GB to 900MB is rediculous. You got a dud :mad2:

yeah you lose some my 2gig for my psp is actually 1950mb so return it to where ever you got it from..and the oone for my wii is 2gigs but i havent checked wats the actuall size should be around 1950mb-2gig baught it from compusa

Back