sd memory cards

3mpathy

WiiChat Member
Nov 30, 2006
are the same sd memory cards that fit in the psp the same ones that go into the wii, i know they fit in my digital camera so i was just wondering if id need to buy another

3mpathy said:
are the same sd memory cards that fit in the psp the same ones that go into the wii, i know they fit in my digital camera so i was just wondering if id need to buy another

Well you don't need an sd card period. But I'm pretty sure they aren't the same cards.

Last edited:
ummmm.... could be wrong.... doesnt the psp use pro stick duo mem cards and not sd cards? the wii uses only the SD memory cards

if anyone who has a wii could confirm that would be great

komio said:
ummmm.... could be wrong.... doesnt the psp use pro stick duo mem cards and not sd cards? the wii uses only the SD memory cards

Ya you are correct, the PSP uses the duo card.

i have a wii that is why i said haha, yeah it sucks cuz i have an extra 32 MB ( i know it isnt much i could put some music on it ) memory stick duo sitting here , and i already sold my psp haha, anyone want it? :p

No, the PSP memory card is much different from the SD card the Wii uses. The PSP memory card fits into your camera because you have a Sony camera.

If you need to get a new one, try buy.com. I got a 1GB card there last week. After I get the rebate check, the total cost, including shipping, will be about $6 USD. They had tons of rebates going on last week, and might have some this week, too.

Back