sd memory for wii

nizmoboy98

WiiChat Member
Dec 11, 2006
i baught a 2gig memory card for my wii today and noticed that i could only copy the saved games from my wii to the sd card ..now wen i continued playing call of duty 3 for like 2 hours and checked if it saved on my sd card it didnt only to my wii ..and only way to back it up is to delete the sd card saved game for the call of duty 3 and then recopy it from wii to sd card .. kind of irking gattah do that to back it up any one has a simplier way of doin this/? is there any way to make your game saves go directly to your sd card instead of the wii memory?

Really you don't neew an SD card i have one but I've so far only used it to use the photo channel and backup my games once other than that really its not a neccesity

lol yeah but that 2gig was on sale at compusa for 40 bucks so y not get that 2gigs lol yeah thas wat i using it for back up but it was just iratating me that i had to go threw that process to back it up

I don't think I would have bought a 2gig SD just cause it was on sale for $40. I think you can get 2gig SD cards on newegg for like $25, I have even seen some on sale for as low at $20.

I think where you will want an SD card is for VC game downloads. And maybe new channel content they might add. I'd like to see a playable demo channel like they have on Xbox Live.

yeah iknow but i hate ordering stuff onl ine that 25 bucks plus shipping im from hawaii so ground shiping dont count add another 20 bucks and thas 45 so about the same dont u think ..and i can always use that sd card in my digital camera or mp3 player

the wii will also back up old message boards when there is too many messages on the message board (thats to say that there is an SD card with available space inserted)

Back