Sd...Memory...Wii...Games...Confused?

ottoman

Banned
Dec 2, 2006
London
Wii Online Code
1156-6661-4692-6561
So I just got my wii a few hours ago. im hoping soon they invent a word to describe the wii accurately, like wii-tastic or something. But until then ill stick to "Magic".

However, when saving games, how much internal memory does it have? is it enough to save around 5 games? (including wii sports)

If not, what type of SD card should i buy...im kinda new to this memory lark, lol. :)

NOTE:

I am aware of the "search" function. I used it and had no luck. so would all people who find it fun and fulfilling to go around saying "USE SEARCH" , be quiet and leave my thread in an orderly fashion, unless of course you can answer my above questions.

There is plenty of space on the Wii to hold your game saves. and SD card would be needed if say you purchased alot of VC games or wanted to watch pictures or listen to music. any other questions feel free to PM me

The Wii has 512MB of flash memory for use in saving games and holding downloaded VC games. You won't run out any time soon.

thanks alot, you helped me out alot there...thought i would have to spend alot of cash there for a sec..

Back