Sean Kingston-Beautiful Girl

im an 80s girl myself. i used to love hair bands though :sick: but heart, MJ, journey, naked eyes, the cure, depeche mode thats some good stuff right there!

you guys think rapers today are original? n*ggah please. they sampled from some of the biggest and CLASSIC music groupes of the 70's, 80s and 90's. rappers today wouldnt know talent if it bit them in the 97 shots fired ass

Ayo said:
Ive got all his albums on my ipod:lol:
oh, well, i sord of.......downloaded his songs..... **sorry MJ please forgive me**

but when his new album comes out this fall, im definately getting a copy fasho :) (that word is so gay) :lol:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
you guys think rapers today are original? n*ggah please. they sampled from some of the biggest and CLASSIC music groupes of the 70's, 80s and 90's. rappers today wouldnt know talent if it bit them in the 97 shots fired ass
i dont even consider rappers as MUSICAL artist. that type of SOUND is garbage

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
i love any type of music that sounds good. i dont care who sings it. i like that, and not some song that gets stuck in your head because of some dumb hook.

you have no idea how big of an MJ fan i am. i have over 20 songs and videos of him in my ipod.

now thats REAL music!!!! MJ4LIFE!!! :) (i can already feel some stupid MJ comments coming)

lol agree, anyone that doesnt like MJ needs a serious kick in the balls, there all great except for scream with Janet, god i hate that song

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
oh, well, i sord of.......downloaded his songs..... **sorry MJ please forgive me**

but when his new album comes out this fall, im definately getting a copy fasho :) (that word is so gay) :lol:

i dont even consider rappers as MUSICAL artist. that type of SOUND is garbage

well it depends which rappers you are talking about. i loved public enemy, NWA, sugar hill gang, fab five freddy, gosh all them. anything before 1996 id say. anything beyond that was crap!

they are the real voices with messages and they knew hard times. not this 50 cent bullsh*t of "yo i be shot fiddy times yo!" or akon whos a child molesting convicted felon OH or friggen r kelly! thats not talent im sorry.

so like i wrote, it all depends on what rappers you are talking about. rap today is jungle noise and i mean that in a not very racist way

Rappers of this day and age are full of ****, they dont talk sense no more, its all ill shoot u, or ill **** u, or im just too ghetto for the rest of yall. I like the old skool Will Smith, Koolio and Luniz

@TLC

Dw i dont find jungle offensive, im not too botherd about words like that coz im not ignorant enough to take them peronally

mushy_peas said:
lol agree, anyone that doesnt like MJ needs a serious kick in the balls, there all great except for scream with Janet, god i hate that song
yup i agree (jus not with the scream part) :lol: i like that song. video especially

people dont like MJ these days because they dont know what he's all about. (by people i mean teenagers these days) all the believe is what the tabloids have said about him (child molester, pedophile, weirdo, etc, etc.) but others, like me, went back to the 80's genre and dug up some of the best music thats ever been created (ex. Billie Jean, Thriller, Mary Jane, Man In The Mirror etc, etc.) and realized MJ aint that person i thought he was. its all lies people. proven INNOCENT on june 13th 2005

The_Loose_Cannon said:
well it depends which rappers you are talking about. i loved public enemy, NWA, sugar hill gang, fab five freddy, gosh all them. anything before 1996 id say. anything beyond that was crap!

they are the real voices with messages and they knew hard times. not this 50 cent bullsh*t of "yo i be shot fiddy times yo!" or akon whos a child molesting convicted felon OH or friggen r kelly! thats not talent im sorry.

so like i wrote, it all depends on what rappers you are talking about. rap today is jungle noise and i mean that in a not very racist way
oh, sorry, i didnt mean to dis all of the rappers. jus ones these days like THREE 6 MAFIA, G-UNIT, SEAN PAUL, and other guys.

oh, and yea R. Kelly has NO talent. talking about being the king of R & B in his "Im A Flirt" lyrics. WIGGA PLEASE!! :lol:

Last edited:
Ayo said:
Rappers of this day and age are full of ****, they dont talk sense no more, its all ill shoot u, or ill **** u, or im just too ghetto for the rest of yall. I like the old skool Will Smith, Koolio and Luniz

@TLC

Dw i dont find jungle offensive, im not too botherd about words like that coz im not ignorant enough to take them peronally

luniz oh man "i got 5 on it" that jam was tiiiiiiight! i bought that single on tape when it came out! ak showing my age

anyways they are all punks. ignorant stupid punks. all of them are perps. they all try to be like ice-t, the original new jack hustler.

its all about "wanna be like, wanna act like" persona. as long as you talk in a fake drawl, try to be gangsta, and dress in sean john gear, then you aint hardcore.

oh and you gotta wear a bullet proof vest because harlem/ "da bronx" NYC is so hardcore too! just because you never know when youll be shot at for no reason :rolleyes:

and on that note "cop killah, better you than me. cop killah, f*ck police brutality"

eta- i forgot i loved boogie down productions too ;) (for those that dont know, its KRS one)

Last edited by a moderator:
The_Loose_Cannon said:
luniz oh man "i got 5 on it" that jam was tiiiiiiight! i bought that single on tape when it came out! ak showing my age
omg i LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!!!!! i never knew who sang that song. i heard it on the radio once and i jus had to hear it again. i love the beat.

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
omg i LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!!!!! i never knew who sang that song. i heard it on the radio once and i jus had to hear it again. i love the beat.
Well now u no who its is. Been on my pod since i got it (last year).

And i think i no ur age TLC, but im quiet:lol:

Ayo said:
Well now u no who its is. Been on my pod since i got it (last year).

And i think i no ur age TLC, but im quiet:lol:

yeah its a great song.

everyone knows my age anyways.....atleast i assume so? its the perks of having an older brother too. he taught me some of the best music! :)

im 22 :sick:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
yeah its a great song.

everyone knows my age anyways.....atleast i assume so? its the perks of having an older brother too. he taught me some of the best music! :)

im 22 :sick:
Damn he must be old:lol:
Jokin, ive got a older bro (by 2 years) and hes basically taught me the art of good music, so now i have good taste, well i hope i do. Nevertheless, i still think this tune rocks!!!

Ayo said:
Damn he must be old:lol:
Jokin, ive got a older bro (by 2 years) and hes basically taught me the art of good music, so now i have good taste, well i hope i do. Nevertheless, i still think this tune rocks!!!

my brother is 28. my bf is 34. whenever my bf and i are in the car, all we listen to is sirius satalite radios backspin 43. they play some jams that just bring you wayyyy back! great times. haha.

my brother has become very dosile in his later years. now he listens to easy listening music lol. but if i was to say "yo david, remember lords of the underground chief rocka?" oh that white boy will start busting out all the lyrics! hahaha

this song is awfull.. it's almost as bad as the weird voice in shayne wards new song. untalanted foo's that just use there image to sell music!!
[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Exg8tYyKUTE&mode=related&search=[/MEDIA]

Back