Search before you post!!

Link_of_Hyrule

Unofficial WiiChat Helper
Jul 20, 2006
Athens, AL
Wii Online Code
7114-5214-3386-2022
I have seen several reposts of the same things over and over again a forum can not stay alive as long as this is happening.

Please PLEASE! Before you post a topic search to see if its been posted before this will greatly cut down on double posting and wasting peoples time to read information they have already read in 5 different posts of the same topic.

STOP DOUBLE POSTING BY DOING REASEARCH AND LOOKING AT OTHER POSTED TOPICS BEFORE YOU POST!

This is not directed towards 1 person it is directed to everyone here at WiiChat I have seen plenty of forums go in-active because of this problem and i don't want to see it happen to this one!

Thanks and I hope you listen to my advice,
Link

Link_of_Hyrule said:
I have seen several reposts of the same things over and over again a forum can not stay alive as long as this is happening.

Please PLEASE! Before you post a topic search to see if its been posted before this will greatly cut down on double posting and wasting peoples time to read information they have already read in 5 different posts of the same topic.

STOP DOUBLE POSTING BY DOING REASEARCH AND LOOKING AT OTHER POSTED TOPICS BEFORE YOU POST!

This is not directed towards 1 person it is directed to everyone here at WiiChat I have seen plenty of forums go in-active because of this problem and i don't want to see it happen to this one!

Thanks and I hope you listen to my advice,
Link
Err, hate to break it to you, but I've already posted a thread on this exact subject a while ago.

Search is your friend

Back