Search button issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
wii_cammy said:
But you havnt addressed my point
Why should we have to waste time repeating things??
It's really just about caring enough to help a stranger.
You do or you don't.
Some have a positive effect on here, and some a negative.

wii_cammy said:
Whjy should we have to waste our time
The likely hood is most of us will say use the search button
ANd If we dont then the guy will spam up the forum by making new threads asking the same question

He will post unsolicited advertisements? Oh, wait, you mean he will pad his post count.

People ask questions, people answer questions. That is the life-blood of forums. Maybe you are right. All the forums should be closed, since everything has been asked already. There are no new questions.

If people didn't repeat questions, the forum would die. Just answer the question or leave the thread alone. It really is that simple. There is no rule saying you must answer every post. Unless, of course, you are trying to pad your own post count.

So everything has been asked ahs it
Say someone said "Where is the best place to get discounts on games and accesories" show me that thread but if someone says "OMG How do you get that cool blue light on " htne there would be thousands of threads

wii_cammy said:
So everything has been asked ahs it
Say someone said "Where is the best place to get discounts on games and accesories" show me that thread but if someone says "OMG How do you get that cool blue light on " htne there would be thousands of threads

Are you familiar with the nuances of sarcasm? Obviously, everything has not been asked. However, your posts here make it sound like you think there are no more valid questions. I took it to the extreme.

Again, if you do not like the thread, do not answer the questions contained within. It really is simple. Avoid all blue light threads if they annoy you that much. However, I am sure you will reply with 'Search, this has been answered' or something like that since it will drive up your post count.

Wow, thanks for all the responces, i was expecting to be flamed i wasn't ready for people to actually agree with me because i see the "use the search button" said all the time. But i agree with if you are so annoyed by answering just dont answer.

Ronald said:
Wow, thanks for all the responces, i was expecting to be flamed i wasn't ready for people to actually agree with me because i see the "use the search button" said all the time. But i agree with if you are so annoyed by answering just dont answer.
Or answer, helpfully.
Nothing wrong with suggesting to use the search, as long as it is accompanied with an actual helpful answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back