Searching

kitcat1942

WiiChat Member
Jul 28, 2010
I am looking for a specific game, but I don't know what it is. My disabled daughter played a game on the last cruise we took that she really loved, but don't know what game it is. It is a bowling game, but each frame adds more pins, 1st frame 10 pins, second frame 15 (or so) and so on until 100 pins in the last frame. We bought her the wii and she has the original sports game and sports resort, but neither of them is played this way. Can anyone tell me what game I am looking for?

I'm pretty sure it is actually the first Wii Sports game you already have in your possession. If I remember correctly, there should be a challenges section somewhere on the game-selection screen (I think it may be the bottom right corner). Once you choose it, it will then present you with challenges for all of the different sports on the game.

Hope that helps!

I just tried it for myself and if you hit the Training button at the sport selection screen, then under the Bowling category will be the training mode titled "Power Throws". Perhaps you aren't seeing it because it isn't unlocked or something.

Back