SEARS sells Brawl early???

Luigi! said:
Is best buy doing this too?

i dont think any store is doing it anymore. i think the whole thing was just a misunderstanding.

TransAm317 said:
Sears is a man's tool store not a video game store. I think that stores should stick to one thing on selling. Like sears is a tool store and dick's sporting goods is a sports store.

And walmart is a soul steeling store that consomes your soul and sells it to the devil for a resonably short price

TransAm317 said:
Sears is a man's tool store not a video game store. I think that stores should stick to one thing on selling. Like sears is a tool store and dick's sporting goods is a sports store.

Sears is not a tool store yo, they specialize in electronics and home appliances.

This is blaspheme! A small handful of lucky people out there are playing Brawl. I feel so sad that it might of been possible to have it right now T.T

All is fine though, only 10 more days.

CantGetAWii said:
Yeah, that must be in the U.S.
Canada Sears is just straight up Sears stuff.

Dang! Are you sure? Have you checked?

Why are you all calling Sears and Wallmart bad stores I mean there stores... you dont have to be such drama queens, They Are Stores

Dorkfish said:
Sears is not a tool store yo, they specialize in electronics and home appliances.
What are you talking about Sears has half their store full of Craftsmand tools. Sears if the only store that sells Craftsman tools

Hyde14 said:
Why are you all calling Sears and Wallmart bad stores I mean there stores... you dont have to be such drama queens, They Are Stores
i am not dogging sears because i love Sears but Walmart is a different story. I hate Walmart because theym run all the mom and pa shops out of business. An they export tons of jobs to china and other countries

TransAm317 said:
What are you talking about Sears has half their store full of Craftsmand tools. Sears if the only store that sells Craftsman tools

Most of the Sears around me (California, SF Bay Area) are all very large and usually 2 levels. They all break down roughly this way:

15% Tools
8% Garden Equipment
5% Exercise equipement
2% Kids larger toys (electric vehicles, play castles, etc.)
10% Home appliances (Washer\Dryer, Fridge, stove, etc)
15% Home Theater (TV, Stereo, Games, Movies)
5% Car equipment (Tires, Batteries)
40% Clothes (Mens, Womens, Childrens, Toddlers, etc.)

By far, Clothes cover more store footage then anything else. Heck, Sears did a huge add set like 10 years ago about this exclusively... No one remembers all the comercials, "Come see the softer side of Sears"?

Yesterday when I went looking for SSBB at one, I walked through a few isles of tools, then tons of clothes to get to an escalator, then once at the bottom through home appliances, to the Home entertainment area. On my way back I passed even more clothes on the lower level as Escalators run opposite sides of each other.

Also for those that dont know, Craftsman is a Sears exclusive with 1 exception, some of it is available in K-mart as Sears owns K-mart. Nice tools, lifetime warrenty ftw!

laderer5 said:
Yep several people have already reported that Sears has sold then "In Hand" copies of Brawl and they are now starting to put up picutres of the game and manuel and receipt as proof.

Wow...they are gonna get sued big time...
i blame nintendo. shipping out a game they dont want sold 10 days early. never labeling their sh-t time sensitive.

What the Hell??

Last time I checked it was illegal to sell anything before a release date. That's the reason they have midnight releases at exactly 12:00 AM. Sears is gonna get busted Bit Time!

I don't think Gamestop has "morals". They just wanna stay out of trouble.

Lugia said:
i blame nintendo. shipping out a game they dont want sold 10 days early. never labeling their sh-t time sensitive.

Company's are suppose to ship their products before release dates. If Nintendo were to ship Brawl on the 9th we wouldn't receive it until the next couple of weeks.

I used to have access to the back rooms of Toys R Us' games department. I got to see the PS3 and Zelda TP days before they were released.

P.S. I forgot to mention. I received the DSlite days before the release date. Only a few people in the U.S. got it early due to a Gamecrazy sales error. I was showing that thing off!!
"Oooo Look what I got. And is isn't released until next week!!"

Well, I read all of this and called my Sears. This is what happened.
Me:"Hi, a friend of mine told me that you were selling Super Smash Brothers Brawl early, is that true?"
Her:"Yes, we were selling them the past couple of days, but we're sold out now. To get one, you'll have to call back tomorrow and see if we got anymore in."
Me:"But isn't the game suppose to come out on March 9th?"
Her:"All I know is that we're selling the game now, but we're sold out, so you'll have to wait until we get more in."
Me:"Okay, I guess you'll be hearing from me tomorrow, or the next day, or the next day! Thanks, bye."

So, looks like I'll be skipping school tomorrow to see if Sears has Brawl.

Back