Secodn Thoughts on wii

wiidogg

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2006
I was thinking i was definitly going to get the wii. Then people started telling me stuff like the gameplay sucks compared to the 360 and there are still flaws in it. Is this true and should i still get the wii?

wiidogg said:
I was thinking i was definitly going to get the wii. Then people started telling me stuff like the gameplay sucks compared to the 360 and there are still flaws in it. Is this true and should i still get the wii?

Ok first off, do not care what others think, he was probably some Microsoft fanboy.

If you want graphics get a 360.

Want gameplay and fun? Get a Wii.

The only 'flaws' are that not everything is up and running, it has been out like a week so quit your crying! :p

not only is the nintendo wii for game play and for fun it is at an a Amazing Price, Most possible the Lowest price for Any console ever release. (that is on launch)

Now I've made these statements a million times on here. But here we go again. Whoever is saying that is insane. If I could swing my contorller at my 360... I would love to. If you want graphics and an AMAZING online gaming community, get the 360 without even thinking. If you want innovation and PURE FUN, don't hesitate getting the Wii. To say an entire consoles gameplay sucks is not only shallow but ignorant. Developers haven't even had a chance to take advantage of what the Wii has to offer but for a launch, there is enough good titles to justify buying a Wii and then some. If you are a serious gamer... get both. Enough said.

What is it with Peeps, If ya believe everything every1 says then ya just Plan Duh!!.

Try the gam out 4ya slf, im sure they will have it on a stand so ya can test it,
Then think 4 ya self.
I agree with above it is the cheapest ever console to ever sell that cheap on launch, all of wii facilities are not all workin yet but they are in progress.
So b patient
IF ya think its gonna be a was of money and a bum. then dont get it Simple enough aint it,
Dam i need a drink now, or mayby a yogurt, Shame i still gota w8 till the 8ths :( I hate w8n too long,

But ya wii will b fun just try it, there aint nuthin wrong with xbox or sony they all have good points, i like xbox both black and 360 graphics and gameplay it Ace along with graphic But Expensive I admit though i hate ps3 never played 1 but they messin around with the launch dates tryin to improve, They improved it costin us lik 450quid just to buy with out games, Fcuk I aint no sad man thats gonna kiss money on that, same sad ass controllors i want a change. i want cheap i want Wii lol

Plus Xbox 360 had (ALOT) of flaws when people got theres on launch day.. The Wii is so much fun.. Its just well.. Fun.. And its just i dont know FUN

lol yeah im not having "secodn" thoughts on it anymore

wiidogg said:
lol yeah im not having "secodn" thoughts on it anymore

If you do again, Reggie himself will come to your house and pimp smack you with a Wiimote.

I love my Wii and their is something about it that makes me want to spend more money :shocked: like Classic controller, VC games, etc? LOL. Anyway, if your worried then just get the Wii and 360 and you'll still be up and running for the same price of non running PS3 (I mean no good games when I say not runninng).

i know a ton of people have posted this, but i have to say it too(it makes me feel better :p) Whoever said that is a moron. I am having so much fun with it, and i find it amazing how people can say it sucks when they probably havent even played one. It is simple, if you want graphics, go with the xbox. but if you want awesome gameplay and tons of fun, go with the wii.

Back