Second Chance: Offical Rp

"What the?!" Iki slashed the pews down but then jumped back because there was to many. Ok, so he can throw objects in the enviroment. Hopefully there's nothing else. Iki charged forward and leapt over the wrecked pews, coming down with a slash.

Ic:

John opened his eyes, awaking from his nap on a bench in the middle of the city. He stood up, stretched, and let out a loud yawn, sun glaring on his shaved head. He was excited for the day, as a few new players had just arrived. He knew it really wasn't his job to kill them, but he enjoyed it anyway. After all, he is the conductor, none of the other reapers, besides the composer, can do anything about him joining in on their fun.

He walked around the city for a few minutes, until he walked past a cathedral. He looked in and he saw a 2 players facing off against each other. He figured he might as well go introduce himself to the player.

He walked into the cathedral in the middle of the fight, looked at Iki, and with a evil grin said "Good morning." He changed his attention to Father Lucis, and he walked towards the holy man. "Father Lucis, is it?" He gave him a small grin and said "My name is John, I am known as the conductor here, the second in command of this entire game, and also the second most powerful reaper." He sat down on one of the benches and turned towards Iki. "I'm just here for the show, go ahead and kill him now..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Filius smiled, ignoring the new Reapers presence. He then moved with vigor and speed that astonished even himself. The blade missed him by mere centimeters as he sidestepped. His hand found the blades grip next to Ikis, while his other hand made a fist, aiming to backhand Iki in his face.

Last edited:
IC
Zack looked in on the scene happing in the church.
Now that is very intresting. Objecitves are never against other people, the objective is the same for every one and the message itself. Way to personal. And to top it off. Its Mr high and mighty the conductor has made an apearnce.
I don't want to get in a fight with the conductor, but this a huge break of the rules and a break in what the game is about. Somthing like this just destroys the game itself. Man i hate to break the fun."

Zack sighed and dropped in thought a window between the two players.
"Conductor this has gone on far enough. I hate to break the fun but this breaks the rules, you know that." Zack was standing between the two players with his hands in his pockets in a relaxed position.

The conductor smiled "Ah, but who are we to step in between a fight between two players? If they want to kill each other and do the reapers jobs for us, then so be it. Stand down Zack"

Last edited by a moderator:
IC
"This is only happing because of a fake objecitve. Now i would love to see the kill each other. But you stick to the rules or the whole point of the game will be neglected." Zack had now removed his hands form his pockets.
"If it was you who sent it, i will find out. I may only have one medium, but Im allot stroger than any of you realise. Beside's have you yet to see the bigger picture?"

"Now, Zack, you should know by now I'm not the one who sends the objectives. And you may be powerful, but you've never seen me actually fight, you wouldn't stand a chance." He stands up. "Well, objective or fake objective, it's your job as a reaper to prevent the players from completing them, and thats what your doing right now. So I guess I won't kill you." He stands up and heads towards the doors. "Just don't kill them to quick, have some fun." He walks out the door.

IC
"Huh" Wind said to myself. He looked around the lonely city park. "Somethings... diffrent... something is not right." He then pulled out his baton, And maneged to conduct a song that showed him the way. "South of here..." He started run south untill he came upon a cathedral. He peered in through one of the windows. All Wind could see was shadows, due to the glass being stained in the pattern of god. "The shape, is that the conductor?!"

Last edited:
IC
Zack watched the conductor leave.
"The real objective is to get to ark tower. Believe me if you want, kill yourself's if you want. If i see you again, I will destroy mr unlucky's body and then feed you mr samurai his ash's. Before i kill you." said Zack to both of them.
Zack skates whirled, sending him at high speeds out of the church and then droping down the mountain.

Wind stood outside the cathedral watching both reapers leave. "I wonder what this was about"-in a faint whisper. Wind walked through the doors and saw two players. "Huh" He grabs his baton. "I have prepared a song for you." A sad erie song is heard. The sound is coming from the baton. " Here I leave you 2 noise to deal with." 2 crow like beings are summoned from the sky, into the cathedral. "Ill introduce myself... If you live. But for now, I will leave."

Wind walks out of the doors in search of the conductor.

Last edited:
Ic;
Oliver Reichstein stood inside a small closet inside Atrox's office, hidden by the darkness. In Reichstein's right hand was a large surgical knife, it's blade stained crimson red. In his left was a mouse, or what was left of one. A long slash had been made across it's body. From the opening dripped blood, which flowed down Oliver's arm to his elbow were it slowly dripped onto a pile of the creature's inards.

Oliver peered excitedly out the slits of the closet door, watching his fellow reaper. Reichstein loved the feeling of power, lived for it. He felt this sense of power now, gazzing into a piece of Atrox's private life. Oliver stepped out of his hidding place, wipping his bloody hands on his shirt, and moved over to Atrox.

Oliver's back hunched as he walked, lowering his alreadly small stature to dwarfish proportions. He reached a bloody hand into his jacket, pulling out an inhaler. After taking a puff and clearing his throat he spoke, his German accent made his squeeky voice sound almost humorous and yet menicing at the same time, "Hallo...Ich vas um, thinking ve should discuss the games..er um taasssks."

"Heeeehee" A smile appered on Oliver's face as the possibilities excited him. He took another puff, before turning his back on Atrox and glancing across the room.

"So... we have a rule breaker..." John said to himself. He was standing on top of the tallest building in the game, on the very edge of it, as if he was about to jump off, standing perfectly still. His face slowly turned into a grin "this is going to be fun." His watch glowed for a split second. He turned around, and began his search of the city for the trouble maker. He decided to check the cathedral again quick

About a half a mile from the cathedral Wind stoped to rest. I wonder were the conductor might be... Wind then picked up his baton and conducted a slow moving harmonic song. It was quite hard to hear, but it told Wind what to do. It was as if the song spoke to him. -The wind- Go to the cathedral Wind listened to his song and conducted it as he walked. He walked in time of the song.

In view of the cathedral, he stood. He waited. He still conducted his song (which had no use at this point.) As he waited. He waited there... not sure on why he did, but he did. He waited about 40 yards from the main doors, Like the wind.

Last edited:
About 60 yards away from the cathedral, John stopped. He saw some guy standing their, facing away from him, he decided to wait for the guy to notice him.

At last, Wind had ceased his song. The city block fell into silence as Winds song could no longer be heard. Wind felt not alone. He turner around to see what he had searched for. The conductor. Wind walked about 10 yeards towards him and stoped, he then places his baton in his suit coat, out of sight.

"Ah, the Conductor, I presume? My name is wind, I am not quite sure we have gotten a formal greeting. I myself, am a conductor, a conductor of music. Some call me the greatest musician in hell. I wouldn't disagree. Tell me, fellow reaper, why would you make an appearence, at such a feble site? These are just 2 players, humans, who have no meaning. They must all die."

Last edited:
Back