Second Chance: Offical Rp

Ooc: I'm the conductor, not composer lastwords.

Ic:

John ignored his question. "Of course I know who you are, I know all the reapers. But you were looking for me, weren't you? What do you want?"

occ: Damn it composer & conductor get mixed up. let me edit. XD

Ic:
"I wanted to know why you were here, for one at your status might actualy have a vital role in this conflict. Tell me conductor, what is your purpose? I came here because of my father. He wanted me to seek revenge agenst the living, and stop all that try to live agian. Do you know any of this? Do you know why I couldnt play my final compasition? All my life I worked for it, just to die in its pressence. There must be a point, and you must know my dad... Or was it the composer whom woke me in my slumber? From which it was the composer who did, but you must know something of this. You are the composers right hand man, he must have told you something... Anything!?"

Last edited:
Ic;
Oliver Reichstein stood inside a small closet inside Atrox's office, hidden by the darkness. In Reichstein's right hand was a large surgical knife, it's blade stained crimson red. In his left was a mouse, or what was left of one. A long slash had been made across it's body. From the opening dripped blood, which flowed down Oliver's arm to his elbow were it slowly dripped onto a pile of the creature's inards.

Oliver peered excitedly out the slits of the closet door, watching his fellow reaper. Reichstein loved the feeling of power, lived for it. He felt this sense of power now, gazzing into a piece of Atrox's private life. Oliver stepped out of his hidding place, wipping his bloody hands on his shirt, and moved over to Atrox.

Oliver's back hunched as he walked, lowering his alreadly small stature to dwarfish proportions. He reached a bloody hand into his jacket, pulling out an inhaler. After taking a puff and clearing his throat he spoke, his German accent made his squeeky voice sound almost humorous and yet menicing at the same time, "Hallo...Ich vas um, thinking ve should discuss the games..er um taasssks."

"Heeeehee" A smile appered on Oliver's face as the possibilities excited him. He took another puff, before turning his back on Atrox and glancing across the room.

Atrox smiled at Oliver. Of all the Reapers, he respected him the most. As psychotic as Oliver was, he respected the sanctity of the Game, and always could find bold new challenges to incorporate.

"Of course, Oliver," Atrox grunted through his tired remnants of lungs. "What did you have in mind?"

Filius smiled, ignoring the new Reapers presence. He then moved with vigor and speed that astonished even himself. The blade missed him by mere centimeters as he sidestepped. His hand found the blades grip next to Ikis, while his other hand made a fist, aiming to backhand Iki in his face.

Iki quickly dodged the punches and pulled back his sword. Then he noticed the birds. "I got this." Iki's sword began to glow white. He held with both hands and swung towards the birds. Suddenly a blade of energy xame from the slash and flew right through the birds, destroying them. Without even bothering to ask Father Lucis what was going on, Iki sheathed his sword and pulled his cell phone out. "Fake objective? This one is fake? But it's the only message I've recieved from the reapers. If this is fake then what's the real objective?" Iki turned to Fathe Lucis and smiled. "Sorry about attacking you. I guess this is a false objective. I hope you can forgive me. Would you happen to know the real objective Father?"

-Meanwhile-

Skull phased through the street before turning solid and leaping onto a nearby building. Oh that bastard will pay for mocking me. Me of all people! I practically own this game! I'm better than all of them! ...Still... he is interesting to mess with. He may not admit it but my taunts got to him. Now, lets see who else I can torture. Skull began leaping from rooftop to rooftop, looking for more prey to torture to death.

The lone reaper looked around as a flash of light blew the other 9 reapers into oblivion. He readied his scythe. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Said Kain calmly. This angered the reaper. "You cannot make light of us! We are reapers damnit! REAPERS!!!" The reaper charged forward at Kain with his scythe. As soon as the reaper was in striking distance, Kain pulled one hand out of his pocket, grabbed the reapers face, and unleashed a blast of dark purple light from his hand. Afterwards only the lower half of the reaper remained. It took one step back, fell over, and violently sprayed into dust when it came into contact with the rooftop.
"Simplton." muttered Kain. He then turned around, stepped forward, and jumped off of the building.

Iki quickly dodged the punches and pulled back his sword. Then he noticed the birds. "I got this." Iki's sword began to glow white. He held with both hands and swung towards the birds. Suddenly a blade of energy xame from the slash and flew right through the birds, destroying them. Without even bothering to ask Father Lucis what was going on, Iki sheathed his sword and pulled his cell phone out. "Fake objective? This one is fake? But it's the only message I've recieved from the reapers. If this is fake then what's the real objective?" Iki turned to Fathe Lucis and smiled. "Sorry about attacking you. I guess this is a false objective. I hope you can forgive me. Would you happen to know the real objective Father?"

-Meanwhile-

Skull phased through the street before turning solid and leaping onto a nearby building. Oh that bastard will pay for mocking me. Me of all people! I practically own this game! I'm better than all of them! ...Still... he is interesting to mess with. He may not admit it but my taunts got to him. Now, lets see who else I can torture. Skull began leaping from rooftop to rooftop, looking for more prey to torture to death.

Filius smiled faintly, his old body feeling the exten of the power he had used.

"Do not fear, my Son. All is forgiven. We must work together to win this game, Iki. I can see into your soul, you have a holy reason for wanting to win. As I always say, "Follow in the footsteps of the Lord, and the Path will be Revealed..."

As Filius said these words, the ground shook, and the large oak doors of the Cathedral sprung open. Outside, a small fault line weaved itself down the mountain and into the streets, stopping in front of Ark Tower.

Filius smiled. "Though his ways are irrational, he never fails. Come, my Child. We shall win this game together."

Meanwhile...

Atrox stood at his computer, smiling at the fault he had just created. He turned to Oliver, a spider falling out of his eye socket as he spoke.

"I might as well show them where to go if they want to find trouble. Its my job... Hm hm hm...." he chuckled, dried hunks of flesh falling from his face.

Been busy a little bit, I'll make sure to post tommorow and kill storm's character :p

Ooc: @ G: Good luck....

Ic:

"Oh, yes, of course..." Filius said startled as he made his way following Iki. The steep climb down the mountain was hard to go down for Filius, being as old as he was. When they landed on the street not too far from Ark Tower, Filius could feel an eery presence in the air. It suddenly got very cold, and Filius grasped his cross.

"Brace yourself..." he said warningly to Iki. "Something is coming..."

Ooc: Thats a cue for a Reaper.

occ: Damn it composer & conductor get mixed up. let me edit. XD

Ic:
"I wanted to know why you were here, for one at your status might actualy have a vital role in this conflict. Tell me conductor, what is your purpose? I came here because of my father. He wanted me to seek revenge agenst the living, and stop all that try to live agian. Do you know any of this? Do you know why I couldnt play my final compasition? All my life I worked for it, just to die in its pressence. There must be a point, and you must know my dad... Or was it the composer whom woke me in my slumber? From which it was the composer who did, but you must know something of this. You are the composers right hand man, he must have told you something... Anything!?"

"My purpose is to patrol the game.. and I do know much about how you got here and your past life. I even knew your dad... nice guy, he used to be a reaper. And as for you dying before you could play your final composition... well, you practiced witchcraft, it was gonna back fire sooner or later. So what else do you want to know? You wanna know about your dad, what kind of person was he, or maybe you want to know how he died?

The scene was as follows. The dim light from the street lamps barely lit up the desolate warzone that was once a beautiful city. The cracks in the street from various fights led into dark alleyways that held all manner of terrible and demonic creatures. From a drain pipe attatched to one of the apartment buildings, a deep red fluid flowed from its mouth. The blood spilled onto the streets, following the crevices to the sewer drains. All the manholes along the streets that were cracked and broken leaked the vile stench of blood and body parts. Obviously, someone was having fun.

In the third floor of said apartment building, Vincent Giovanni stood over a toilet, wiping the residual blood stains from his hands. This tenant building was such a dump anyway, Giovanni could think of no better way to make use of it other than to lure unsuspecting Players here and destroy them. It was one of his fondest dreams to be able to start a new life and kill again, since he had died he had not given anything else another thought. Now, as he stares deeply into the toilet that was still gargling body parts of the Player he had recently flushed, he gave some thought to his situation.

Hmmm.... Maybe I should become a Reaper.... he thought to himself. He was, of course, a rather gifted killer. He scrubbed the blood from the imprints of his rings, making sure to polish the letters so they stood out. MEAT BOMB was quite a funny thing to be what a person sees last. Their metallic insides made them more like brass knuckles rather than a fashion statement. He cleaned off his suit and changed his tie, making sure to pack his hair back with gel. He fixed himself up in the mirror, and stared at his reflection. In a narcisstic jolt of character, he blew himself a kiss.

"You sir, are just too good."

He then strolled out of the apartment, heading down the corridor to the broken staircase. No wonder these are the slums of Moenia.... he thought to himself as he walked, glancing at the ripped walls and destroyed infrastructure of the building. As he pushed open the rotting door, it broke off its hinges and crashed to the ground. It seemed to be of little interest to Vinni as he strolled off the precipace and onto the dark streets. He began heading towards Ark Tower, that was the Reapers objective for the day after all.

He figured if he wanted to win, what better way than to make the other participants obsolete. And what better way to do so then to murder them on the first day? The answers to these questions were simple, why not? Why cant he do the things he wanted to? This answer, too, was already known. He could. He could do whatever he wanted, kill whomever he wanted, he was just making the Reapers jobs that much easier. If he wanted to become a Reaper, their truly was no better way to get their attention than to show them up by doing their job better than they do.

As he contemplated new ways to lure players to their doom, he came upon a few Players. They were obviously new to the game, they seemed to also have no idea what was going on. Heh, I doubt they've even discovered their medium abilities yet... Giovanni waltzed up to the group, suprising them somewhat. They seemed a bit flabbergasted, and began asking him questions. Why were they here? What was this place? What were they supposed to do?

His answer was a blunt fist to the face of the first member. The other two yelled, one of them being a girl, and gasped as Giovanni continued his onslaught, connecting punch after punch on the young man's face. A few moments later, the young man was bleeding so profusely that his face looked like it was covered by a blanket of red. Giovanni delivered the final blow, and felt the boy's skull crack beneath his fist. He quickly turned around and before the other two could escape, a bullet had planted itself neatly between the back of the mans neck, while another found itself entering through the back of a womans thigh and exiting through her kneecap.

Giovanni walked over and finished the man with a bullet between his eyes, and walked over to the girl. He threw her against the wall and pulled out a knife. Bluntly, with nothing but a soft chuckle, he drove the knife into her chest, then dragged it up through her chin. Blood and bile littered the ground around Giovanni. He sheathed his knife and put a new clip into his gun. He then continued strollin down the street, chuckling to himself. His thoughts raced.

I wonder what the Conductor will think of that....

Skull landed on top of a gargoyle statue overlooking the city slums. The whole place is a bloody mess. Did a reaper do this? Skull pulled out a small cellphone and linked it into the reaper systems. A small map appeared on its screen showing every reaper, player and Noice in the city. I'm the only reaper nearby and there's only a couple Noise to the east. In fact me and a single player are the only ones even in this district. Hmmm... well let's see if he can squeal.
Skull leapt down and began running towards the player. When he got there he noticed a man in bloodstained clothes, with rings on each hand. Ok, now he is...Vincent Giovanni. Former mafia, entered so he can kill more. He should be interesting. Skull leapt onto a building and then ran ahead onto the building in front of him. Skull snapped his fingers to get Vincent's attention. "Hey insect! You killed everybody here? Or am I looking at some lucky coward?"

Ooc: Thats a cue for a Reaper.
OOC: How about a player instead?

IC:
"...."

BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP

"...."

BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP

"Ugh..."
Tristan wearily got up from the ground, blinking as the world drifted into focus.
"Where... am I?"
He certainly wasn't home. As he straightened up, Tristan realized he had been lying on the street in an unfamiliar place.
What's going on?
Tristan looked at his watch, which had been making a constant beeping noise.
"Stupid thing..."
Tristan smacked his watch several times, and it began to glow brightly.
THAT'S never happened before...
Tristan brought his watch up to take a look. Flashing in broken letters on the watch was a message.
GeT toARK tOWer YoUhave6O mINUTES. fail aNd faCE eraSURe FrOm theREAPERS.
"What the...?"
Tristan's watch went blank. Glancing around, he spotted two people on the street, one of them very old. Tristan began running towards them.
"Hey! Where am I?"

"Hmm?" Iki turned and saw a guy running towards him and Lucis.
"Hey! Where am I?"
Iki thought for a moment. He doesn't know? How do you play the game and not know? Come to think of it, who is he? Iki smiled and spoke in his normal friendly voice. "Hi, I'm Iki. Umm... I don't know the name of it but your in the reaper's city. Who're you?"

Atrox smiled at Oliver. Of all the Reapers, he respected him the most. As psychotic as Oliver was, he respected the sanctity of the Game, and always could find bold new challenges to incorporate.

"Of course, Oliver," Atrox grunted through his tired remnants of lungs. "What did you have in mind?"

"Hehehe," Reichstein tried to control his excitment as he spoke, "Zis von I've beeen planning vor a vhile. I call it Das Leiter. It iz a vay to introduce ze players to ze reapers. Each player vill be giving ein partner who vill be chained to their feet. Ze pairs vill fight each reaper for 5 minutes before moving von to ze next reaper."

Meanwhile:

Ricky Corban stood on top a courthouse, over looking the city. In front of him was Ark Tower, the tallest building around and the objective for the day. He continued to scan the buildings around him, keeping low behind a statue on the roof. He noticed a hooded character jumping quickly from roof to roof, not showing any interest in staying hidden.

Ricky assumed it was a reaper or a very stupid player. Corban stepped forward and jumped onto the adjacent building, picking up speed with each step. As he leaped to land on the next roof which was higher than his jumping point, he leaned back and extended his legs to clear the top of the building. He contined on, leaping from roof to roof, rolling upon landing to save his legs and using fire escapes to reach the higher buildings.

Ricky's backpack bounced about as he moved though the dense concret jungle. He quickly reached Ark Tower, however he stood 50 stories below the top of the building. The sides of the skyscraper were tinted glass, making climbing out of the question. For some help, Rick reached into his backpack pulling out vaccum gloves.

The gloves were nothing more than suction cups, which he placed on his hands and walked back to the edge of the roof. Digging his Air Force One's hard into the gravel roof he leaped off the edge, hands outstreched and smacked onto the side of Ark Tower. The gloves held, and using his upper body strength, Ricky pulled himself him the side of the building and onto the roof. He noticed a few other players standing around, and decided to get some rest. Ricky proped his backpack up against a wall, leaned back, lowering his ball cap over his eyes, as he drifted into a light sleep.

Back