Second Chance: Offical Rp

Skull landed on top of a gargoyle statue overlooking the city slums. The whole place is a bloody mess. Did a reaper do this? Skull pulled out a small cellphone and linked it into the reaper systems. A small map appeared on its screen showing every reaper, player and Noice in the city. I'm the only reaper nearby and there's only a couple Noise to the east. In fact me and a single player are the only ones even in this district. Hmmm... well let's see if he can squeal.
Skull leapt down and began running towards the player. When he got there he noticed a man in bloodstained clothes, with rings on each hand. Ok, now he is...Vincent Giovanni. Former mafia, entered so he can kill more. He should be interesting. Skull leapt onto a building and then ran ahead onto the building in front of him. Skull snapped his fingers to get Vincent's attention. "Hey insect! You killed everybody here? Or am I looking at some lucky coward?"

Giovanni chuckled at the Reaper. He knew it was only a matter of time before he got their attention, but he was not aware it would be a low class Reaper.

"Yes, yes I did kill them. I am Vincent Corigglio Giovanni, Grand Mafia Boss of the Riggatzi Crime Syndicate. Former, of course. Any ways, yes, I killed them myself. Who are you?"

Originally by Shadow*91

"Hmm?" Iki turned and saw a guy running towards him and Lucis.
"Hey! Where am I?"
Iki thought for a moment. He doesn't know? How do you play the game and not know? Come to think of it, who is he? Iki smiled and spoke in his normal friendly voice. "Hi, I'm Iki. Umm... I don't know the name of it but your in the reaper's city. Who're you?"

Filius instinctively went into a guard stance. The city had such an evil aura about it, he did not want to take any chances.

"Who are you, Lost Soul?"

Originally by lbu8

"Hehehe," Reichstein tried to control his excitment as he spoke, "Zis von I've beeen planning vor a vhile. I call it Das Leiter. It iz a vay to introduce ze players to ze reapers. Each player vill be giving ein partner who vill be chained to their feet. Ze pairs vill fight each reaper for 5 minutes before moving von to ze next reaper."

"Hm hm hm..." Atrox chuckled and coughed. "That sounds like an excellent plan. It would seem your idea is to not only introduce the Reapers, but to widdle down the number of Players. How marvelous... It will be done. I have some ideas to run by you later as well. But for now, we will let them get to Ark Tower. I feel many of them are confronting the reapers themselves already...."

Skull stared at Vincent, trying to get a read of what he was thinking. "Heh, nice work. Name's Skull. I'm one of the best reapers out here. You like to kill right? Well I got a proposition for ya."

Vinni eyed Skull carefully. He had heard of this Reaper, he was supposed to be one of the most ruthless. A real scavenger of doom, and bringer of Death. Still, Vinni was aspiring to be the same, and he was intrigued by his question.

"Go on." he said to him slyly.

"Its simple. I'm tired of the higher ups not giving me the power I deserve. I want more. You help me kill them and take my rightful place as leader and I'll make you my second in command, free to kill whenever you want." Skull wasn't sure if he would accept. The guy loves killing, meaning he could try and kill Skull one day as well.

"Oho...." Giovanni's face lit up. A fiery excitement burned in his eyes as if he was reliving his glory days. He quickly answered Skull's question, with the smuggest grin across his face.

"I accept. I cannot wait to pummel those fools. But, before we do this, we must kill more Players. My power grows with the more that I kill, so it seems right to be at full power before taking on the Reapers."

"Fine. You go on as a normal player. Don't let anybody know. Meanwhile I'll get everything set up. Heh, your an interesting one alright. I'll see you later." Skull flipped off and used his power to sink through a building. But first I need one more piece to get what I want. Skull took off towards Ark Tower, keeping to the shadows so he wouldn't be seen.

Giovanni thought greedily to himself.

"Skull eh? Ill remember the name..."

Vinni continued walking up the road, and he could feel some of his medium power growing already. His rings glowed, and he aimed at a nearby fire hydrant. Cracking sounds were heard, and parts of the hydrant shattered, revealing the water inside being turned to ice. It seemed his heat stealing powers had been growing, and he was able to more fully control it.

IC
"Oh that just rocks." Said Zack to himself standing on the roof of a building in the slums. It looks like this game is going to get very interesting. I think I will keep this to myself for the mo because tenicaly, this dosn't break the rules but still this is getting way out of hand
Zack dropped down and pulled out a note book and started scribling down on it. It looked like a spider diagram with lots of diffrent labels and percetages. It was called Reaper mystreis. It had several scribles such as illegal player and fake objecitves on it. Zack put his note book away.
"Time to pay Mr drop jaw a visit."

Wtf, double post my bad

Last edited:
"Lost... soul? My name's Tristan."
Tristan turned to the younger of the two.
"The Reaper's city? I just got a message from them on my... watch, somehow. What's going on?"

Still standing outside of the cathedral-

Ic:
"..." Wind paused. He looked at the conductor. He pondered what to say for a moment or two. "It seems thouse two players have left." Wind stated, temperarly avoiding the question. "Looks like my crows died too. Its a shame." Wind looked up at the sky. "*sigh* My father.... What happened to him? I would like to know this, but only this. I dont feel the time is right for my other questions. My apologies." Wind re-adjusted his fedora. Then moved his onyx necklace into place. Wind had never felt this empty before... This emotion. A tear rolled down his cheek. "Ive never cried before. Im sorry."
He then composed himself, waiting for the conductors story.

"You father... I knew him when he was growing up... He was my older brother, that makes you my nephew, and oh, how i despised him. He was always a brat growing up. He was an alcoholic, he began drinking at the age of 15, and I don't think I've ever seen him sober since he started. You were conceived when he was 17. Three years after you were born, they abandoned you. They couldn't afford to care for you anymore, so they just left you. Your mother died one year later in a car accident, and your father died at the age of 23 due to his excessive drinking. He was lucky enough to be brought into this game. He won it and he decided to become a reaper. About seven years later I was shot in an effort to protect some one close to me. I was also brought here. Half way through the game I was confronted by him, he tried to kill me. He was very powerful, but then again, so was I. The battle waged on for at least a half hour. But in the end, I emerged victorious. I killed him by stabbing him in the heart with this dagger right here" John put his hand on the dagger he wore around his waist. "And you know what, I enjoyed it. I enjoyed killing that bastard, giving him what he deserved." He paused here and waited for a response. He grinned as if he enjoyed delivering this news.

Wind stood there in a blank stare. "..." Wind couldn't even manage articulate a single word. The block felt even quiter than it did before.

"My...my faa-.
Uncl-
Who am-
Wha..."
For the first time wind seemed not to know what to do. He seemed much weeker, and his aura felt as he did... blank. Winds wits weren't here this time, he appeared as a helpless 5th grader.

"You... you are my uncle?! My dad was your brother... I understand." Wind composed him self a little bit. "Uncle... we have a task to preform. I have no need for emotions. I shall restrain myself. What youve done... Is done..." Wind seemed to have a bit more charecter at this point. "Care to hear a song?"

"Tell me-" as wind sits down on the curb. " Who was it you were protecting when you died? And why?" Wind gazed upon his shoes and wondered why his uncle didnt want to listen to his song. "There was nobody in my life who I would have died for. I died with my love however...music."

Back