Second Chance: Offical Rp

"She was a friend, but it doesn't matter now, that was many years ago. Now, what task is it that we have to perform?"

"Lost... soul? My name's Tristan."
Tristan turned to the younger of the two.
"The Reaper's city? I just got a message from them on my... watch, somehow. What's going on?"

"Let's see, um... I don't have all the details myself so there may be a few holes. This is the reapers city. All of us are dead. We play there game and if we win, we can live again. Everybody has some special power and must use it to succeed. Today's objective is apparently get to some tower. The reapers try to kill us and the only lasts a week. I don't know much else but you're free to come with us." Iki smiled and turned to Lucis. "Is that ok with you?"

"You know your role. I know mine. But for the same goal, we must seek the players and stop them from returning to the previous lives." Wind stood up. The cathedral bells began to ring. "The tower... Ark tower." Wind simply stated as the bells reminded him of the players task. "By the way, what did music ever do to you?" Wind said this in a serious fashion, as he said most things.

Filius grumbled. "He can come with, but be careful who you trust Iki, not everything in this Realm is as it seems..."

The three of them made their way towards Ark Tower, nearly their.

"Meh, I think I'm gonna go take a nap, you go ahead and stop them" He turned around as he said this and began to walk away.

Wind had nearly composed himself. "Suit yourself. We shall meet agian." Wind walked around to the back of the cathedral. He pulled out his baton a began to conduct a song. It seemed like the cathedral itself was exerting such sound. The song could be heard for about a quarter mile round. I must find ark tower. I must avenge my father, although I am displeased at what I know, and who to trust. Moments later the song ceased and the streets fell quite once more. The song had told wind were to go. "To ark tower I shall go."

Wind stoped in sight of the tower to see 3 players making there way to the tower. Wind stood directly behind the man with aura he hated most. The aura of god.

Filius stopped walking. Something had tripped his alarm of senses he had been using to scout the surrounding area. He felt a terribly evil power nearing them. Filius braced himself, gripping his cross and whirling around. He planted his feet flat and gazed into the eyes of what he knew must be a Reaper. Filius held out his hand, pointing his finger at the man.

"Be gone, thy vile Demon. Face the Wrath, of the finger of God!"

A white aura of light blasted from Filius' fingertip, its godly light sprawling in a wide array of power towards the unknown Reaper.

Wind was startled at this mans fast attack. He wasnt expecting the hit, and took full blow of the light.

"Damn!" Wind gasped and drew his baton. "Whos to say I didnt want to talk?! Hmmph, It doesnt matter, Have at you!!" Wind took two big leaps backwards and situated himself about 10 feet from the holy man. He then raised his baton, and conducted a fast paced moving song. The song was very powerful and loud. Its sound reached about a half mile round. The song gave a sound of rage.

"You shall die under me fool!" Wind shouted as he began conducting the song and slowly walked backwards. All of a sudden, winds already dark figure (due to his black hair & full black suit) turned blacker. "Feast your ears on this!" A pitch black beam flowed out of winds baton and shot at the holy man.

"Look out!" Iki ran and pushed Lucis out of the way taking the beam directly in his back. the blast burned through his clothes and left a bloody scorch mark on his back. "You o-ok, Lucis-s?"

-Meanwhile

Skull turned a corner and noticed a battle between a reaper and three players. He quickly ducked out of sight and concetrated on the faces. Let's see. Wind, the music reaper. Lucis a holy man, attacks by throwing the enviorment and light. Tristan, another forgetful player. And Iki, my target. What the hell is he doing? I need that bastard alive. Skull stayed in his hiding place, making sure not to miss any of the action.

Wind kept conducting his song, but slowed the tempo as this was a softer part of the compesition. He looked at a man whom blocked his shoot. Wind thought for a moment, and Identified the man as "Iki". Wind relized then that he was out numbered, greatly. Mayby this wasnt a good idea... Wind then changed the key of the song. suddenly a wolf came running towards him. He summoned a single higher leveled noise to aid him. Both wind & the wolf paused their attack.

"Iki... Why would you risk your life for this Human?" The concept of love, compasion, and most other good deeds were still unclear to wind. "I dont understand..."

"Because...I care f-for others." Iki began to struggle to get to his feet. "I a-always try t-to help people. It's the r-right thing t-to do." Iki pulled out his sword and held it above his head. The blade began to glow white. "Wind Crest!" Iki slashed down causing a massive blade of energy to fly at Wind and the Noise.

-Meanwhile

That's my cue. Skull quickly used his power and phased through the ground into the sewers underneath. He ran to underneath Wind and reached through the street floor and pulled Wind under, out of the way of the attack. "Be glad I did that. I need your help."

Surprised yet agian, wind was. But winds emotions arent usually expressed, so he looked calm.
"Yet agian another surprise... Skull." Wind looked up at the roof of the sewer. "That man... God, I dont get the players. Why would he step in front of my blow like that? Which brings me to another question... why would you? What do you need?" Winds song had ended due to the interruption. "Thouse players, probably werent worth the time. Perhaps that wolf will take care of them. But I doubt it lived..."

"I have a plan, something you're not a part of. But to pull it off I need one of those players. I need your help knocking them out so I can take him without any trouble." Skull looked at Wind. He never really liked his music, just the things he does with it.

Wind pondered this for a moment. "Skull, Death is not something I fear... But Id rather not be on eye level with it. I wish to remain here." Wind paused. "If I helped you, and you fufiled your plan, what ever it is, it better not harm me. I will not be a pond, that you later dispose of. So If I have your word, that you wont be the cause of my downfall... ever, then Ill help you. Which one is it that you need? There all wastes of life to me, but, I will spare the one you require."

Back