Second Chance: RP Sign up

Name: Iki (jap for Purity)
Alliance: Player
Appearance: Iki stands at roughly 5'8" and has short, spiked black hair. He has brown eyes and is usually seen with a calm expression on his face. He wears a plain, black T-shirt and regular blue jeans. He wears black, steel-toed combat boots and has a sword tucked into his belt. On his right wrist is a bracelet he doesn't remember ever having. Its colored silver and has a large pearl hooked to it.

Bio: Iki lived a great life: a good job, a nice house, and a beautiful girlfriend. His favorite thing to do in his spare time was collect swords. Sadly this hobby was his downfall. One day in a weird market he found a strange little shop. Inside was a sword Iki felt he just had to have. The owner told him it was cursed by the Reapers, whoever they were. Iki didn't believe in superstitions and bought the sword anyways. When he got home, he unsheathed it so he could get a good look at it. Suddenly the sword glowed and Iki blacked out. The official report claims he suffered a severe stroke. Iki's soul was confronted by Reapers and he was offered to enter a game for a second chance at life. He accepted but then strangly blacked out. When he woke he was at the special city and the Reapers were dead. He doesn't fully understand how it happenend but similar events have happenend since.

Personality: Iki is calm and seemingly carefree. He always does his best to help others, no matter the cost. People can't seem to help but trust this smiling man.

Powers: Iki's medium is ironically the sword that killed him. He didn't just collect swords but also trained with them, so he's quite skilled. By putting energy into the blade he can create deadly slashes through the air. He calls it the Wind Crest though no wind is actually used in the attack. He has another ability but he keeps it a guarded secret.

how's that? already cleared with bayne as well. i've noticed we all have 'good' characters so if we're allowed a second i'll make a Reaper

Brilant SU's everybody. Im very impresed.
Gb i can tell just by your sign up your a TWEWY vetran. I like your su alot and to anser your last question, thats yet to be decided but it will be a small number.
I like your sv storm and is accepted but i thought i would just touch on a few things if your person gets a second chance. The second chance will not neceraly a brand new life with all your memrois gone. It depends on what the new person wants. Many choses to keep their memories to learn from their mistakes. Some go back to their old lives like they never died. Thats just few of the ideas.
Bodine, great sign up. Yep thats all i got for you.
As i have said before your charecters is acceted shadow. I expect great thigs from this one.

As for the amount of charecter you can have. at the mometn it is 2 but if you want a third fill me in teh reason and why they would be good and i might let you use on...... maybe.

I know. I just figured, that would be what he wants, to live his life without his pasts painful memories and without being the "iconic" disciple of Jesus.

Ok i get it your accepted

and now my sign up

Character Name: Paul Clark
Alliance: Player
Appearance: Paul is 6 feet tall. He had short black hair which is well combed. He has blue eye's and he has a face. A face that you swear you have seen before but can't quite place it. He wears white shirt with a black tie and wears black business smart trousers. underneath his shirt hangs a simple locket he is unable to open.

Bio: Paul find himself in the Reapers game with no memories of who he is. He wakes up wearing business clothes and a mysterious locket he finds himself drawn to. He has no idea who is or what position he's in and has no memories of entering the game so he know nothing about it. He is dropped with no memorises at all into a war zone.

Personality: Paul is very inquisitive and desperate. He wants to find out who he is more than surviving. He is also very careful judging almost everyone he meets. Using skills he can't remember learning to profile people and whey up his options. He trusts almost know one and is willing to do what it takes to survive.

Medium abilities: Paul has no idea what mediums are but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t have one. His medium is his tie. By grabbing hold of his tie he can change its properties form normal fabric to steel. Any part of the tie can change. He turn the tip in to steel and use his tie into a whip, or he can change it all into steel using in like sword or pole arm. The fabric itself can not be cut and neither can the steel.

Proberbly the shortest sign up i have ever done. I plan on making a Reaper latter.

I can make a second character right? Im gonna type up another SU right now.

you can its not a problem.
I know his su is short and is lacking information but thats for a reason. This character is defintly a different one.

I know it is. Tell me what you think of this guy.

Character Name: Vincent Giovanni (Vinni for short)

Alliance: Player - Italian

Appearance: Vinni stands at 6'5" tall. He is a very stout and strong man, weighing 245 pounds. He always wears a dark black jacket, complete with black dress pants and a dark purple tie. His a dirty blonde/brown mix that is slicked back with gel. He has a traditional mustache, complete with a goatee. His eyes are thin lined and a dark black. His hands are very very big, far bigger than normal hands. He wears many rings across his fingers, each of them having a letter on them. They are solid gold, with the letters being pure diamond. The rings on his right hand spell "MEAT", whil those on his left spell "BOMB."

Personality: Vinni is a critical man. Given his vast height and strength, some would say he has developed a "Superiority Complex." He has always thought himself better than everyone else, and this mindset has gotten him where he has ended up in life. He always sees himself as right, no matter what another may say. You can argue with him forever until you either give up, or he kills you.

Bio: Vincent Castillo Giovanni was an assassin for the Italian mafia in the years 1971-2003. He worked straight out of Sicily. He was enlisted by his Uncle Castillo at the age of 10. At first, he simply worked for the mob as an insurance act, smuggling money from places grown men could not fit into. It was, of course, the family business. He robbed and made his first murder at 13, when the owner of a house caught him in the act and attempted to apprehend him. Vinni grabbed an ice-pick from the mans freezer and shoved in into his throat. The man collapsed on the ground, blood spilling from his neck like a fountain. It appeared that Vinni had peirced his vocal chords, and whatever pleas of mercy the man may have given where strangled within the confinement of his mind. Vinni grasped the pick again, pulling it out, and stuck it back into the back of the mans skull, just above the spine.

It was instant death. Vinni had severed the spinal column.

When Vinni went to court for the murder, the mob bought him out, placing a fall man in his position. It was then Vinni realized that he could do whatever he wanted free of consequence. The mob became his life; his only family. After that, Vincent Giovanni was suspected of more than twenty homicides from Madrid, Spain to Paris, France. However, the bodies were so badly mutilated and decomposed, there was not enough evidence left to hold him in jail. The mob could easily bail him out of anything. He would assassinate whomever the mob told him to, and he was good at it. He got paid for it. It made him happier than anything ever had in the world. Nothing stisfied him like the rush of a kill. Not making love to a woman, not the succulent taste of a delicious meal, nothing. Killing became his life.

However, after a long history of murder and debauchery, Vincent Giovanni was let go. The mob retired him. He was no longer allowed to kill as he pleased, not only because he was decommisioned, but he began lacking the physical strength to continue assassinating. He was decommisioned at 45, and he was found dead at age 48. A bullet wound in his head and a gun in his hand. He had gotten what he always wanted.

He had gotten one more kill.

But he still doubted his life. Why did he lack the strength to go on? He was one of the most skilled assassins in history, he had millions of dollars, houses across the globe, all the pleasurable company of women he could ever dream of, and still....

Nothing gave him the rush of a kill.

He wanted another life. He wanted another chance to start anew. He wanted to kill again, to be able to kill all he wanted. Desecration of human life was his favorite hobby. Shortly after his death and before his departure to hell, he was confronted by Reapers and given the choice to participate in a game for a second chance at life. He had no true bargaining chip.... Nothing he really cared most for.... So he offered the one thing the Reapers could make use of.

His eternal servitude.

Medium abilities: Giovanni's mediums are the rings across his fingers that spell "MEATBOMB". By tapping into them, his medium abilities allow him to not only gain tremendous dexterous abilities, but to become stealthy. His skin will camoflauge with his surroundings, making him near to invisible. As his power grows, he will eventually be able to manipulate heat. He cannot create heat, but with his power, he can literally "sap" the heat from the air around things, creating absolute zero temperatures when at maximum power. His strength grows over time. His power is fueled by the souls of those he has killed over the years.

Im not giving too much information am I?

Last edited:
I like this character a lot and think he has great potential. The only problem i have is that his medium has two many abilities. I'm okay if he gets new abilities as he grows stronger but at the start they should really stick to one sort of power and advance on it.
other that that he is accepted.
Now you have two characters if you want a third he will have to be a reaper and have a really good back story and potential.

Ok. I changed it. Thanks. I may create a Reaper... prolly not though. I wouldnt know how to go about it. Where do they come from? What is their general backstory?

Anyways, im good with two characters. I try giving as much information as I possibly can to help you visualize the character completely, almost as if you know them. That one took me about 18 minutes.

Also, I know, double post but, whats the maturaty level here? In other words, how far into detail can I go with suspense/ deaths/ murder/ blood/ gore/ etc?

Soon i will make my reaper character sign up. It should hopefully explain where reapers come from and give you some good ideas. As for the maturity level. It is high but more on phyclogical level. My character will be messing with many minds and saying some very nasty things. As for gore, if were talking flash backs fine, but when some one dieas in the game they basically turn to dust.

ok, i guess i'll make a second character :D
Thinking of a character~

bayne: So character's mediums can grow stronger mediums over time?

Yes the power of their mediums evolves as they do, so for instance if they become stronger mentally there mediums will also become stronger.
And now my reaper sign up

Character Name: Zack Sypher
Alliance: Reaper
Appearance: Zack stands at roughly 5’11”. He has red hair which he has made messy adding long spikes all over his hair. He wears a pair of ripped jeans and a a white t-shirt with a bright flame design on the front. He is always seen riding around on his own custom made pair of roller blades.
Bio: Zack was born into a middle class neighbourhood. He was lonely child and he was often spoiled. He was one of the smartest in his school but he was often seen as a rebel. He spent most of his time playing games and rollerblading with his skater friends. He lived life to have fun, for the thrill the moment. But then one day he was in a terrible car accident and died.

Zack had doubts in his life, he wanted to continue having fun. So he entered the Reapers game and had the most fun he had ever had. Fighting for the moment, for survival. Not only a battle of strength but a battle of wits. Not only did he find it incredibly fun but he respected the game. He understood why It was created and why only a few made it to the end. He and a few others won the game. It was their that the conductor told them that they had 4 choices. For those who were chosen they could have there second chance. For the others they had the choice of playing the game again, dying or become a Reaper. Zack respected the game and enjoyed it and decided to become a Reaper.

Zack quickly rose to the ranks of a high levelled field Reaper. He was strong and clever. Finding new and clever ways the deal with the players. He has one of the highest records when it comes to erasing players. He has been offered promotion many times but has refused it saying that the field is where he belongs.

Personality: Zack likes to have fun, destroying players is one of the ways he achieves this. He is incredibly smart and often uses his knowledge as reaper to get into the heads of players. He push’s them to the limit breaking many peoples resolve and thus can seem incredibly evil. However he always believes that in his heart he is fulfilling the true roll of the Reapers game, more than anyone else.

Medium abilities: His medium is his roller skates. They can grip to almost any surface and act like chains saws against human flesh. He can detach the rollerblades themselves form his shoes at any time and attach them to his hands. They act as weapons but also serve other purposes.

Back