(second opinion) Triti is killing me...omg

eskiemong

Eskiemong
Mar 15, 2007
Nevada
Wii Online Code
1699-7356-0266-3132
I'm trying to get all XS ranks in hard mode (Trauma Center : Second Opinion)
And wow... Triti is killing me!
I just can't deal with it. I already watched the tutorial video for Triti, but I couldn't understand that...
The only thing I got is that they regenerate if there are two thorns in a row, but I just don't get it!!
gosh...
This is stressing me out!! :p
man.. when am I ever going to get this?

This is so easy!

1: Slow down time using healing touch
2: Take out all thorns before triangles
3: Once all thorns are gone, take out as many triangles as you can BEFORE the thorns come back. If ONE THORN comes back and you pull out a triangle (doesn't matter if it's on the opposite side), it multiplies.

You should get it all before the thorns come back, but if you don't, you can't slow down time again and just have to be fast. You should have taken out enough triangles already to finish it off. If it helps, try taking out a few thorns before using the healing touch.

Trust me, I've beaten this game and the DS version too.

Last edited:
Well, of course I can beat this with healing touch.. but I always end up with C..
I just want to get XS rank by not using healing touch and getting more score :p
thanks anyway.

Yeah I haven't gone back to get an S yet on those. Maybe it's because you get a miss pulling the thorns out.... or missing the plate.

Well that's really weird cuz I always end up with C without making any delay or mistake if I use healing touch...

Back