Secret Game

Insomniac said:
Id like to see a sequel to Eternal Darkness *wistful sigh*

Just imagine how they could use the speaker in the Wiimote :eek:

That would be great, and this time when you hallucinate, you can hear screams throughout the controller. That'd be sweet.

This dink is making us wait a month to find out?

I hate it when people do that crap, I don't mind if its something like "next week" but a friggin month. Kill us all now.

xbandaidx said:
This dink is making us wait a month to find out?

I hate it when people do that crap, I don't mind if its something like "next week" but a friggin month. Kill us all now.

i know what you mean! sooo annoying. and he probably wont say anything afterwards either... it will be endless waiting. :mad5:

MachineHead said:
I was hoping for a Star Wars game.

No, god no...there's a million star wars games, play those. I'm tired of Star Wars games, new ones come out every other month. Enjoy Battle Front and Lego Star Wars, but no more god damn Star Wars games. Something unique and awesome like Okami or even Eternal Darkness would be great.

Kamikaze said:
No, god no...there's a million star wars games, play those. I'm tired of Star Wars games, new ones come out every other month. Enjoy Battle Front and Lego Star Wars, but no more god damn Star Wars games. Something unique and awesome like Okami or even Eternal Darkness would be great.

Star Wars game on Wii has never been published it would bee great... How about no more WWII games?

That's because it was just launched, if you're looking for a Star Wars game, preorder Lethal Alliance for the PSP and the DS. Other than that, I'm not really looking forward to Star Wars games. I look forward to them as much as I look forward to not wanting any more Star Trek games.

Luigi's Mansion2. I've never played Luigi's mansion but I had a dream about it me getting a wii for free from Nintendo with Luigi's mansion 2 before anyone knew it existed.

I_WANT_WII said:
Luigi's Mansion2. I've never played Luigi's mansion but I had a dream about it me getting a wii for free from Nintendo with Luigi's mansion 2 before anyone knew it existed.

Actually an interview a long time ago when the Wii was code named Revolution, Nintendo (I believe it was Miyamoto) said that he might pinch up the graphics and put Gamecube ported games toward the Revolution, as he said it would be cool to use the Poltergiest with the motion sensing functions.

I thought that Starwars thing was just a demo of how the force can be used for next gen gaming.

Back