Secret Ice passage

smartypants

WiiChat Member
Mar 22, 2007
UK
I've seen a place but not gone through it, it's where you leeve the Zora area to go up the snow mountain, the first area with the ice platforms that one jumps accross, just to the right of the exit up snow mountain is an area between two cliffs that is not clifs accessible, anyone know more about that place if one can go into it?

if you got a map i could say... i love zoras and i fish there all the time (or did anyway) hint hint my avatar n sig...:smilewinkgrin:

That's cool that you actually made a map. You really are a smarty pants. Anyway, why would anyone need a map to remember where the entrance to snowpeak is, that's easy. But I don't know the exact ice platforms you're talking about.

it might be one of the places you can get to after you refreeze it? or are you talking about the tunnel thats sealed over with ice after youve unfrozen it all?

I know what you are talking about, and no, I do not know how to get through there. I have tried bombs. I found the cave earlier looking for the golden bug around there. I am entering the sand dungeon right now, so I am about halfway into the game, hopefully it will allow me to pass later... I wish I could take screenshots of my wii easily.

Back