secret spot near death mountain...

RonsonLambert

Banned
Dec 13, 2006
The Ghetto
Teleport to death mountain and look sorta to the right. now you should see some mesh that you can hookshot onto, or just walk up to and climb up. When you go through the very short tunnel there is a little stone thing in the way just like in the graveyard when that zoras mom opens it for you. How do you get into this room!? help

Are you talking about those rocks you can control with the wand you get later in the game?

**** im typing this on the wii so its slow and i guess i didnt make it clear enough. Ok..... warp to death mountain. Now to your right and maybe a little ahead you should see a little tunnel that you climb into. I can only go through the tunnel for a few steps before a rock with a little symbol on it is blocking my path. how do i get through. (i have all items).

My bad its nothing. You go to the top of the mountain and then use the elevator to get down again. Its just a shortcut.us You push the rocks out of the way.

Yeah there is a rock down there with a strange symbol on it but im on the sky temple atm so i guess i havnt got the staff necessary to move it yet.

Back