See you Later (For Now)

Thanks guys, I'll promise to be back in September. I can't wait to see what will have changed.

Don't mean to **** on the parade, but how can you quit a forum for a few months unless your going travelling? Strikes me as odd, you don't need to post here all the time, just visit and post now and again, but does it warrant a whole leaving topic?

Just my two cents.

FR. said:
Thanks guys, I'll promise to be back in September. I can't wait to see what will have changed.

I probably will have been finally perm banned by then :lol:

Rob Rymond said:
Don't mean to **** on the parade, but how can you quit a forum for a few months unless your going travelling? Strikes me as odd, you don't need to post here all the time, just visit and post now and again, but does it warrant a whole leaving topic?

Just my two cents.

Vacation, to London, and I'm also busy with swimming so don't count on anything too much. I might swing by. It may not seem bad, but I have a tight schedule for the rest of the summer (vacation all of August, swimming and tennis in July ext).

EDIT: You didn't have to rep me Lee. :lol:

Sorry to sound so rude in my first post but yeah if your on vacation then fair enough. I've seen posts in the past like this to gain attention and stuff but enjoy the holiday and everything :D

Wow, from what I've heard from Jenova, that's about-
Umm... The third person to leave about this month?
That sucks.

Back