Seekers of the Lost Treasure - RP Sign Up Thread

Name: Adoshio Gonzalez(The Shadow)

Race: Puerto Rican/Italian

Group: Invester assassin

Weapon of Choice: Depending on the mission he would use a spas 12 or the hk p.s.g 1.His secondary weapon is the silenced tech nine and for his pistol and melee he uses the glock and trench spikes.

Appearance: He stands 5"11 and weighs 210 pounds.He is built.He usually wears tuxitos but sometimes wears normal clothes.He has hair as long as his neck but slicks it back.He has a small mustache and goatee. the color of his hair is black.

Biography: He was born into a poor family but they couldnt afford him so the sold him to what it seems to be rich wealthy men saying he would be trained for important tasks of the world. As you see they trained him to be an assassin,a killer and deleter of people,removing them from the face of this planet.They gave him military and cop like training but trained him with the martial arts muay tai.He is now grown today being ready to be hired for any organization awaiting his business.He has already assassinated many wanna bes as he would call them.He got the title Sadow because he would kill a man and leave not a trace of himself behind for investigators nor csi to find.He is ruthless when it comes to his job.

personality:he Is usually silent and calm but personalty changes to something like the jokers when face to face with an enemy.He becomes more talkative when he gets to know you.He jokes around a lot but becomes really serious in important situations.He talks a lot of **** when he knows he is better then you.

hows that?:tard:

Last edited:
EAGLEDIKSIDVW010.JPG

this is a trench spike.Or a cheesier looking 1.

Name: Sylvia
Race: half American/half Mexican
Group: Black Bloods
Weapon of Choice (refer to picture)
Appearance:
pirate-girl.jpg

Biography:
most of her life she was treated like a slave, abused by her parents. At the age of 10 she ran away from home and lived her life on the streets. She learned how to fight at the age of 12 and then how to handle a weapon at the age of 15. she is full of hatred toward her parents. The mere mention of them makes her outraged. The thing she wants most is to hunt her parents down and kill them. Sylvia has a very very very short temper and when she loses that temper she rages like a wildfire.

Name: Matheus Glodico- "Blood Wolf"
Race: Brazilian
Group: Black Bloods (Leader)
Weapon of Choice: Matheus's weapon of choice is his customized assault shotgun, which he keeps strapped to his back at all times. He personally customized his weapon for maximum range and power. His secondary weapon is a handgun in a holster. Matheus is absolutely brutal in close combat, with a well-muscled physique and a variety of bone-breaking moves at his disposal. He always wears brass knuckles on both hands to maximize the effects of his blows.
Appearance: Matheus is 6' 1", well-built and deeply tanned. His usual outfit is a black tank top with a leather jacket over it, emblazed with the insignia of the Black Bloods, a blood-red wolf, on the back.He wears jeans and military-style boots and has spiky black hair that goes down to his neck. On his left arm he has a blood-red tattoo of a wolf, another mark of the Black Bloods.
Biography: Matheus is the third leader of the Black Bloods. Born in Mato Grosso, Brazil, his mother left before he was a year old and his father was a raging alcoholic who beat him almost every night. Despite this, Matheus was naturally gifted at school and scored straight A's, which only caused his father to beat him harder out of jealousy. At age sixteen, during one of his father's drunken attacks, Matheus stabbed him in the neck with a knife, instantly killing him. Instead of being taken in by the police, Matheus fled and livedon the streets until he was found by Nico Cruz, the current leader of the Black Bloods. Nico took Matheus under his wing and honed him into an intelligent and ruthless high-ranking member of the Black Bloods. Soon after he became the second-in-command, Nico was caught and executed by the Brazilian government for stealing government property and killing dozens, if not hundreds, of people. As the leader or "Blood Wolf" of the Black Bloods, Matheus is a prominent figure in the world of modern-day piracy and crime. He has a decidedly good relationship with Boris Ugoslav of The Tiran, often assisting in his smuggling and drug trafficking buisness along with the Black Blood's own illegal activities. He has, however, found an enemy in Brandon Bodine, who has impeded several of the Black Blood's goals. Matheus is eager for the chance to end the treasure hunter once and for all.

Last edited:
I like your SU Gigs. Very well spoken. Which reminds me, I forgot to put what Boris wears. Im gonna EDIT, so read it in about 5 minutes.

Also, I think we need some good guys too. Not that im making one or that anybody already in needs to make one, but we do need a few more I think. Also, if anyone is interested, Ill be needing some other leaders of business in the Tiran, at least to conversate with. If not, then Ill just take care f it myself, just letting you guys know that position is up for grabs.

EDIT: Reposting for info reasons.

Name: Boris "The Bear" Ugoslav

Race: Russian/ Eastern Ukraine

Group: Leader of The Tiran (aka The Investors)

Weapon of Choice: Boris is an expert fencer, and, being enlisted in the Russian army for many years, he is an expert Marksman, preffering to kill his opponents with direct hits to the oxipedal lobe. He prefers to use a handgun which he modified himself, utilizing his immense wealth, this customized handgun can fire five bullets at a touch of its hair trigger. His Rapier, which he uses mainly for torture and fancies the elegant styling, is a brutal weapon in his hands.

Appearance: Boris is, being Russian, very tall. He towers over most of his company standing at 6' 6". Being in the army, Boris is a very muscular man as well. He wears a Black Armani suit made of quilted leather and Iron, obviously for protection reasons. The metal has been lightened however, and hs been modified into a sort of Mesh-Steel compound that can withstand the toughest blows without shuddering, even those from guns. He has a scar from a rapier battle that stretches from the top of his forehead down through his right eye and towards the bottom of his chin. The wound is an inch and a half wide. Due to the wound, he also has a clear glass eye.

Biography: Boris, his alias codename being "The Bear" which derived from his brutal tactics in his army days, is a financial genius. Among the people whom traffic money, he is the Top Dog. Their are none beneath him. He is the leader of the Tiran, a criminal syndicate that traffics people and involves nearly every aspct of the Black Market into its trades. He himself has an Elite Group of body guards called "The Mishino Pikas", meaning "Defenders of Night."
Noone rebels against him, being the Top Leader of the Tiran, he has enough connections to tell if someone whispers something against him, and then has them dealt with. He has as of late been acquiring a growing interest in Ancient Artifacts, and therefore has made deals with the notorious Leader of the Pirating Gang, The Black Bloods. Utilizing these people much like a marionette utilizes his puppets, he controls all of their actions. The Bloods do gain some profit from this, with The Bear taking a 30% cut on anything they obtain of his interest.
Boris resides in Northern Russia, banked by the trecherous Bengal Straight, and he controls much of the Railroad industry there. Nearly every corner of Russia and the other European countries have their hands soaked with Boris's influence, making him the most powerful man in the world.

Personality: Boris is a rough man, very stearn and very mean to those he is not familiar with. When he does not know you, on rare occassion, he has been known to send people to his torture chamber in Siberia, Russia known as "The Gauntlet". It is an immense underground Labyrinth that contains al manners of torture devices; and their is no escape. This has given Boris a reputation as a man not to be tampered with. When around him, it is best to watch what you say if youd like to keep your manhood.

Ooc: Edited some, most likely the final time. Reposting for the reason of added information to the appearance and weapons sections.

Last edited:
Im sure you did, Yours was an excellent SU. Just wait for Bodine for confirmation, but im sure you did. Nice to be working with you again, "assassin". :thumbsup:

Oh yea Reap, you're totally in.

I might make a character as an cia or interpool agent later on, I think it would be interesting. I want to see how things go first.

Name: Grant "Tank" Wilson
Race: White
Group: FBI

Appearence: Grant stands at 6 feet exactly. He has no hair at all but a few sticthes across his skull. He weighs 300 pounds, most being pure muscle. He is very muscular and shows it off with a black muscle shirt. He wears steel-toed black boots and camo pants.

Biography: Grant is 36 years old was born in Wisconsin. His childhood was mostly filled with him applying himself for a job as a cop, like his father. He finally reached that job at 22 years old but found it wasn't satisfying so he once again began to apply himself for better. Eventually he made it to the FBI where he currently works. He's been sent on multiple missions, all around the world. During one mission, he was attempting to apprehend a suspect when a rocket blasted the car he was heading to. The explosion left multiple scars on his head and changed him. When he was informed of who did it he swore to one day catch him. The culprit was Riki Soxion who is now Grant's number one target.

Personality: Grant rarely cracks a smile and is all about his orders. He keeps to himself, prefering to work alone and he doesn't do well in teams.

Weapons: Grant is versed in multiple fighting styles and wespons. His FBI training has him using different gesr for each mission so he rarely uses the same weapon twice.

Last edited:
Accepted. I didn't expect to have the government to play a big role in this :lol:

Ha ha, cool SU Shadow. I was expecting some dual people from you to oppose each other, as you have in Realms.

:D

also this is just to clarify: do we all speak the same language? cause i got a japanese and an American so would both speak english automatically? or is it by choice?

Well, My Russian guy, I plan on him speaking English because it is the Universal language of Trade. Of course, I plan on throwing his accent in the way alot, along with some Russian phrases. Or something like that when hes talking to his collegues.

Back