Seems Like The Mario Kart Box Awhile Back Was Legit

for some of you, i dont understand why u guys have doubts about the wiiwheel being as responsive as it should. If i know Nintendo correctly for one they will for sure have control options to make the wheel less sensitive or more sensitive. So IMO im sure the controls will be flawless (i hope :sick: )

mushroomedmario said:
yeah i don't find the name that bad, it's just like mario kart 64 for mario kart ds
true..
nevermind.

lol

lol coming out the shop with a box.and yes they better not charge us extra for this £40 like all games dont want no crappy £5 wheel, i got a 3rd party one somewere..

can you not just buy th game seprate??

ill prob get with wheel as it's nintendo made so it should be better then 3rd party

if like say it dident come with a box everyone would mone there was no box and you might loose the wheel or game then that would be 60 bucks down the tube :yesnod:

Am I the only one that assumed that the width of this box was the same as the height of a game case...? Honestly, they wouldn't make us lug around a huge box just for that wheel, would they?

The name is kinda iffy, but whatever.

I still doubt the retail price will be over $50. It just doesn't seem likely.

If the official Mario Kart Wii box art tells us anything, it's that we won't be waltzing out of the local game store with a standard-issue game case tucked neatly into our back pocket. No, we'll be lugging around an actual box -- and for what? The Wii Wheel. We can't imagine Nintendo's gonna charge extra for this 2-cent hunk of plastic, but it's the inconvenience that irks us: another box to break down, another prop cluttering the coffee table. What say we round these wheels up and send 'em on a one-way rocket to the sun!

Ohhhhh..... You poor baby. :cryin:

What kind of idiot waltzes out of a store with a game in their back pocket anyway? :tard:

Anybody who doesn't see this as a good thing is obviously just wanting to complain.

Why is this person crying about a free pack-in? They're giving us a sharp-looking 1st-party wheel so that no one will ever have to use the lame generic one again.

Also, the Zapper is great. How can people not like such cool things?

Back