Sega 2008

Wamoo

Hardcore SEGA Gamer
Dec 17, 2007
Wii Online Code
0817-8529-5418-1180
I have to say SEGA had a pretty descent year this 2007, we got are hands on some solid games this year from SEGA ( M&S Olympics, Ghost Squad,Nights, Virtua Fighter 5, Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz, and Bleach Shattered Blade) but do you think 2008 will be better? SEGA has announced 3 new titles next year, and they look pretty sweet. Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity, SEGA Superstars Tennis, and the long waited Sambe de Amigo.

Last edited:
Sambe de amigo is about all I'm interested in. I definitely don't want Sega Superstars tennis and from what I've heard Zero Gravity is getting some very bad impressions. I'll wait for reviews, but I'm not holding my breath.

nic7 said:
Sambe de amigo is about all I'm interested in. I definitely don't want Sega Superstars tennis and from what I've heard Zero Gravity is getting some very bad impressions. I'll wait for reviews, but I'm not holding my breath.

IDK Gamespot stated that Zero Gravity exceeded its predecessor. And the original Sonic Riders wasn't half bad. I think Sonic Riders 2 will do fairly well next year.It looks awesome.I can see why you wouldn't want to buy Sega Superstars Tennis, but its got some fan favorite Sega characters.Everybody from the Sonic universe, Amigo from Sambe de Amigo, Aiai from Super Monkey Ball, and Ulala from Space Channel 5. Plus I like the unique look of gameplay. ( Only tennis game with nunchuck) I'll definitely rent it.

Zero Gravity looks fun. I think sonic should be in the next star fox! Now that would be sweet! Yeah sonic and kirby should be in the next star fox along with donkey kong! Hell let sega do the next star fox!

WiitnessID said:
Zero Gravity looks fun. I think sonic should be in the next star fox! Now that would be sweet! Yeah sonic and kirby should be in the next star fox along with donkey kong! Hell let sega do the next star fox!

Your a Madman!!!

Back