Jan 25, 2009

14j593s.png

Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1

Interview and Video

needlemousetrailerscree.jpg

Features revealed from the interview:
  • Coming Summer 2010
  • It is a downloadable title for PS3/360/Wii
  • Made to be a return to the spirit of the classic Sonic games.
  • 3D modelling on 2D plane.
  • Wii version: 480p with certain areas making use of motion control
  • PS3 version: 1080p with certain areas making use of SIXAXIS
  • 360 version: 1080p
  • Old moves return (spin dash, power sneakers, etc.)
  • Homing attack and Leaderboards are added.
  • Music expected to sound like an "evolution of the original games".
  • First part of a much larger adventure (episodic). Similar to how Sonic 3 was two parts beginning with Sonic 3 proper and concluding in Sonic & Knuckles...Sonic 4 wants to continue that spirit and also be pieces of a larger adventure.

Last edited:
RIGHT ON! Make downloadable classic Sonic titles and hone in on the 3D Console titles is what I'm hoping for. Then EVERYBODY gets what they want =D

Had a feeling that it (needlemouse) would be renamed Sonic 4.

In parts and download only thought
So its not all good news

*ejaculates*

0_0 IT'S ABOUT F*CKIN TIME

i just saw this on qj.net, looks so sweet of a sonic retro title.

[video=youtube;g14mAw-qhmU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g14mAw-qhmU&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Last edited:
Took them long enough

EDIT: ****ING YES..........................................WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! It's on da Wii

Last edited:
Read this somewhere else but I'm excited for it.

everything sounds good. i even like a bit of motion control thrown in.
except having episodes...

Don't get the hype. You guys into recycling?
are you a fan of the new sonic? cause thats the only way a Sonic fan would not be estatic about this.

the old sonic was the best sonic the world ever had. then Sega screwed up again and again with crappy sonic games. they came close with the day levels in unleashed but ruined it with the night. now finally sega realises that they f***ed up so they are making a new game like the old, in the style of the best games. now do you get it?

Don't get the hype. You guys into recycling?
are you a fan of the new sonic? cause thats the only way a Sonic fan would not be estatic about this.

Im a old fan, but I have been burnt a lot by hype (moaned about it) and recent games.

So my breathing shall be as normal, no held breath unless im walking behind a car thats on

Back