Sega Master System Games??

ALEX KIDD!!!!! and that gamewith the blue guy in the red thing on the constume where you had to get the codes and blow up the huge base after getting everything...i still have my master system man it KICKS

I wanted an SMS when I was growing up. It was the 8-bit SEGA right? Or was it 16-bit?

I think Master System is just a bit TOO ancient. I wouldn't scoff at an appearance though, as long as the games were, like, 300 points.

Hotspur Warrior said:
I think Master System is just a bit TOO ancient. I wouldn't scoff at an appearance though, as long as the games were, like, 300 points.

It was around the same time as the NES, so how is it "too ancient"? Oh, and as it was around at that time, games will probably be 500-600.

Because if you look at NES games, and look at Master System games, Master System games were inferior. And seeing as people are already saying NES games are ancient and not worth purchasing for the Wii, Master System games are hardly going to be best-sellers and receive praise.

Master system games were actually better quality than NES games. It didn't have the library or third party support that NES had though. So you got a better variety of games on a NES.

Wonderboy in Monsterland was one of the best, along with Zillion.

Back