Sega preps "something big" for Sonic's 20th this week

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Sonic the Hedgehog is turning the big 2-0 this year, and of course, Sega wouldn't miss the occassion for the world!

sonic-20th-anniversary.jpg

In fact, they're already teasing "something big" for their famed blue hedgehog this summer, when his anniversary hits.

Sometime this week, the publisher will be making an announcement via their Facebook page. And although the event doesn't officially happen till this summer, they're already kicking off the party as early as this Thursday, April 7th.

Speculations have been raised that these events could be related to the recent Sonic Generations activities. So far, we've found new domain registrations for SonicGenerations.com and Sonic-Generations.com.

It could be that, but it definitely could be more. Happy anniversary, Sonic!

Via Kotaku

I hope it`s for the wii o.o its bad enough that I can`t play Sonic 06

Hmm don´t know if it was yesterday or last saturday that I read a note that point out the fact that at the end of the Sonic Generations trailer there was the PlayStation logo the X-BOX logo... but No Nintendo... anywhere... I´m not personally an Hedgehog fan... But how can Sega Left Out Nintendo from the party? The same Nintendo that embrace Sonic SSBB.

Back