Separate names with a comma.
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by castlezelda, Sep 16, 2009.
On wii.dj.net i guess Sega is rolling out the games for the TGS event.
here's what it says
Bayonetta has been looking epic so far. wonder if they'll show something new.
Bayonetta (PS3/Xbox 360) - Looks ok
* Puyo Puyo 7 (DS/Wii/PSP) - Every bloody year
* The House of the Dead: Overkill (Wii) - Isnt this old news?
* Chin Sports (Wii) - Is Bruce Forsyth anything to do with it?
* Super Monkey Ball Athletic (Wii) - THE ARSED METER IS AT 0
* J League Make a Pro Soccer Club! 6 Pride of J (PSP) - Meh football
* Phantasy Star Portable 2 (PSP) - MAKE A PROPER PHANTASY STAR NOT THIS ONLINE BULL CRAP!
* Resonance of Fate (PS3/Xbox 360) - It looks sooooooooo zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
* MADWORLD (Wii) - LOL WUT?
* Up (Wii) - A game based on a film? Thats new to me
* Ryu Ga Gotoku 4 (PS3) - FYEAH! Yakuza
* Valkyria Chronicles 2 (PSP) - Dont know about this one
* Lunar: Harmony of Silver Star (PSP) - Never like these games
* Little Busters! Converted Edition (PS2) - A PS2 game? Nar visual novel games thend to suck.
* Tomoyo After ~It's a Wonderful Life~ CS (Xbox 360) - Damn another one
* Poupée Girls DS (DS) - Girly bargain bin shite
* Umihara Kawase (DS) - A platfomer? On DS?
* Kyokugen Dasshutsu (DS) - Google found nothing of interest to me
* Coropata (DS) - I cant be aresd anymore
Come on Sega disappoint us with your newest Sonic game