Sega Saturn On Wii??????

matthewj

Online Gamer
Oct 18, 2007
Wii Online Code
0422-8426-6448-0738
when will sega saturn come to wii!!! Before you post about it doesn't have enough memory then read the rest of this!!! They will make an update where you can use a Mass USB memory unit or an SD memory to play the game off of!!! It will read the game off of the SD memory card that the wii currently doesn't do!!! So i hope the wii will come out with sega saturn on wii!!! And another thing people keep saying nintendo says they wont make it to read off the memory card they will if they can make more money!!!

I've not heard of any plans to let us play the games off the memory cards!! Where did you get this information from?!! I'm not sure if they'll have Saturn games on the VC!! Until recently I'd have said it was unlikely!! But now Turbografx-CD games are out it might just happen!! In which case I hope they bring out Panzer Dragoon Saga!!

well this is just a theory but i have heard rumors about the sega saturn comming to the wii!!!

Wish they'd at least do a compilation like they do for Genesis and Sonic games. Have the Panzer Dragoon games on one DVD for all of the systems.

matthewj said:
well this is just a theory but i have heard rumors about the sega saturn comming to the wii!!!

It's great to base a theory on rumors.....

If anything Sega CD will probally come first.

yea i guess that right i guess we can dream!!!

I heard the yelling in this thread all the way from the lounge!
Screw the saturn, all you need is N64, but when are they gonna get Golen eye? now come on. really now, who owns an n64 without owning golden eye?

sonic adventure 1 and 2 ports from dc/gc to a wii DVD with wii controls.
not a bad idea of saturn though.
the wii has no SD slot, it actually has an SDIO from what i heard. what does SDIO mean though?

AceAlabama said:
sonic adventure 1 and 2 ports from dc/gc to a wii DVD with wii controls.
not a bad idea of saturn though.
the wii has no SD slot, it actually has an SDIO from what i heard. what does SDIO mean though?
Secure Digital Input/Output. In other words, it's an SD (secure digital) slot.

Yes please.
I like probably a ton of people didn't get to enjoy the Saturn.
I'd love to play it.
I'm sure there are a few good games for it at least.
I didn't even get a Dreamcast damnit.

Back