Sega Saturn, should I buy it?

sherwood3570

infused
May 20, 2007
Michigan
Wii Online Code
1830-2062-7374-0757
My friend at my town's pawn shop called me today and mentioned that a guy was trying to sell his Saturn and 30 games for $50. Should i buy it? I don't know what games he has but it's really tempting.

50$ is fair enough for the system and 30 games. anyless would be a complete rip off.

i had the system and recounted the pics i took and i had 11 games. i was looking to make 50$ if i threw it up on ebay. instead its now sitting in my room collecting dust along with a newly found xbox and playstation which a member named "ciper" is helping me attempt to mod

Thats a great deal. Pick it up. I loved MLB 199? for that system.

As a Saturn fan
I say get it but look throw the games if it has -
Virtua fighter 2/kids
Virtua cop 1/2 + gun
Sega rally
Virtua on
Panzer dragoon 2/zawi (sp)/ saga
Dragon force (rare so maybe no)
Fighters mega mix
Nights + the pad
Gardain heros
Any of them its worth it
Also the massive memory cart (needed the saturns inturnal memory wont last long)

I'm on a journey to get every system worth getting lol. Thanks Prin for the list...I'm def going to check out the games before I buy. Panzer Dragoon would be great but very much not likely.

Yeah, I heard the battery in those things die out after about 6 years...kind of like the VMU's. So if it has an adapter cart, I don't have to worry about the battery inside? I'm hoping for an original box and some good controllers.

Back