sega saturn

T

The_Loose_Cannon

sega saturn- UPDATE WITH PICS

UPDATE! here are pics

i was going through my bfs closet and found in its original box a sega saturn!

picture018fa4.jpg

then in a little box underneath it was all the games.

we found

-bomberman (NO idea what version it is since its in japaneese)

picture026vz4.jpg

- greatest 9

picture027nm8.jpg

- mobile suit gundam

picture020ax3.jpg

- shin shinobi den

picture019jw4.jpg

- street fighter zero 2
picture017aj6.jpg

- layer section

picture025rz1.jpg

- street fighter real battle on film

picture024xq8.jpg

- fighters megamix

picture028gn0.jpg

- i think the game is called "super factory" (ts written in japaneese and has race cars on the front? its the only thing written in english on the inside :p booklet)

picture022fm5.jpg

- rikers 945

picture023lh2.jpg

and - xmen children of the atom

picture029aw1.jpg

obviously this was once owned by a guy lmao:p IE my bf but i now have it since he was going to toss it. is it worth anything anyways?????????

:ihih:

Last edited by a moderator:
i think you just found a gold mine. not sure of the exact price though but a lot of people would pay a lot for that on eBay. especially if its in its original box.

ill update with pics gimme a sec i dont have the box with me though its at my bfs house i have the system though and 2 remotes and the cables. everything works perfectly. i also have the "adapter cartridge" everything

lemme check eBay and get back to you.
maybe i am thinking of the wrong console. it doesnt seem to be that much in price on eBay.

Last edited:
Yeah the Saturn isn't that much of a gold mine these days. You'd think it is as its a remnant of Sega, but oh well. Could probably make $50-125 off it though depending on the market for it right now, then you could buy virtual console points or more Wii stuff!!! :D

acphydro said:
Yeah the Saturn isn't that much of a gold mine these days. You'd think it is as its a remnant of Sega, but oh well. Could probably make $50-125 off it though depending on the market for it right now, then you could buy virtual console points or more Wii stuff!!! :D

i figured id get "sh*t" for it but i thought id ask anyways. doesnt hurt now does it? :)

if anything i saw on ebay as well they were going for an average of less than 50$ :( if i stick in the games, maybe 100$ IF THAT. i might as well keep on to it. who knows it might be in the smithsonian one day! :D LMAO!

oh man sweet! i wouldnt sell it if i were you. keep it , and keep your retro status up!

yeah im pretty much stuck with it so im gunna keep it :) whats the harm in it? oh thats right NOTHING!

btw its funny....there was an insert in the box with contrasts between the saturn and the Play station (original) they tried to make the saturn sound so much better but well we know who won the war. i must admit though, the graphics on this thing arent half bad

Byuakuya said:
yep just realised i got the wrong information. sorry for the mislead.

stupid assh*le! aw im kidding :lol:

dont worry about it! :) i didnt think it was much but if it was id rahter have "some sort of lead" if anything ya know? atleast you tried :) you get an A for effort! :thumbsup:

Sorry to say it but there not the most sought ather games
Not to sure about Shinobi theres two versions and ones more collectable than the other
(you will have to troll second hand shops to get some more games)
And Rikers is called STrikers the s and t are coverd up

<<<Saturn collector only UK stuff

Also can you please use thumb nails next time
the pics are streching out the page

Darkprinny said:
Sorry to say it but there not the most sought ather games
Not to sure about Shinobi theres two versions and ones more collectable than the other
(you will have to troll second hand shops to get some more games)
And Rikers is called STrikers the s and t are coverd up

<<<Saturn collector only UK stuff

Also can you please use thumb nails next time
the pics are streching out the page

forgive me, there was an insert CD paper that covered the "st" in rikers LMAO! i must of been thinking of "rikers isle" which is a prison here in NY hahaha besides i didnt think the sega saturn was THAT "valuable" hence why i asked :) i thought SOMEONE out there would know besides me going "duhhhhhhhhhhh :drool: " hehe

as for thumbnails, my bad! will fix for future reference :blush2:

Back