sega saturn

Mario Famous said:
The best game for the Sega Saturn was Nights into Dreams. I still whip out my Saturn and play it on random occasions.

You must not have played a lot of Saturn games. You missed a couple gems. Dragon Force and Panzer Dragoon Saga and considered all time great games, and still fetch a premium $$$.

Panzer dragoon saga was not realesd in the US
And Dragon force is a little herd of game (hence the crap band Dragonforce) still it is quite good

Sega Saturn was awesome. I liked Steep Slope Sliders and the virtua cop games. It would love to see a couple somewhat newer sega titles hit Wii's virtual console. Power Stone for example. Or hell, just make a new one for Wii...that game was sweet.

Yeah even though I played that game once..well I thought it was kind of a rip off of Smash..oh and you know Nights into Dreams would be good to remake on Wii too..and of course all of Nintendo's first games

Power stone collection is out on psp
It was never on the saturn it was on the dreamcast

dreamcastrocks said:
You must not have played a lot of Saturn games. You missed a couple gems. Dragon Force and Panzer Dragoon Saga and considered all time great games, and still fetch a premium $$$.

I've played many Saturn games and Nights into Dreams stick out the most. It had awesome gameplay and music for it's time, the graphics weren't half bad either.

I've player Panzer Dragoon...didn't really like it, it's like starfox but instead your riding on a dragon shooting fire and other projectiles you can obtain.

Go for the “Working Design” games, Legend of Oasis and Shinning Force CD.
These are the best and most collectible games for the Saturn.

ClassicFitness said:
Go for the “Working Design” games, Legend of Oasis and Shinning Force CD.
These are the best and most collectible games for the Saturn.

Shining Force cd was on the mega/sega cd

nice find .. yea saturn was a good system just that it couldnt do 3d graphics to great like the playstation .. but there 2d games were awsome i still have both of mines lol

NathanC5 said:
Are you selling the saturn after all? I'm very interested.

send me a private message if youre interested

Back