Sega should ....

lloyd_yayo

Nintendo 4life
Oct 16, 2006
ohio
Wii Online Code
7527 1826 6337 6464
redo the original sonic games into 3D. this just hit me as i was playing sonic adventure 2 for GC, and i was playing the secret stage, the remake of Green hill from sonic 1. that stage is good original sonic speed and fun.
and i got to thinking, just how fun it'd be to play the original sonic the hedgehog in 3d. i wonder if the sonic team has even comptemplated such a thing. im sure it'd sell extremly well, and im also sure it finally be a sonic game that gets rated higher than 6.5 (without being a GBA or DS game).

screenshot_17004.jpg

actually sonic and the secret rings avrage rating is 7.8

i owuld like to see this done too

I donno it seems like that would be back-tracking except S&TSR was more of a racing game

And you would get the people saying Jesus Christ not another port

3d green hill zone wow i might get that game for gamecube just for that one stage. hahaha probably not. but not a bad find at all and a great idea

Napalmbrain said:
Can't they just make more 2D Sonic games? Sonic has never handled well in 3D.

i do agree with that but i do think that the 3d sonic games are getting better even though i haven't played secret rings yet but plan 2

Napalmbrain said:
Can't they just make more 2D Sonic games? Sonic has never handled well in 3D.

well sonic rush for the DS is a hit, but i doubt you'd see a 2d or side scrolling sonic game on wii, 360 or ps3. but thats my point anyway, green hill is a blast on sonic adventure 2, cuz theres no outragoues obstacles like in sonic for 360, its not interfered with outher charchters stories like tails, knuckles (even though they are cool) in the adventure games and its not weird like sonic heros.

i dont wanna see sonic turn into a seris of "secret rings" type play, and i dont wanna see him die off, which is what will happen if they continue to make games like they did for 360. P.S. the same goes for megaman games lol differnt story though

how do u unlock that level? I sware u have to get all A's?

Oh and the 2d remake thing would spoil the whole concept of a classic game.
I think they should leave it be

If they did remake it they would need to make a good story for the game, I actually would think it owuld be cool if Robonick would attack Sonic's island and Tails is his "son" (meaning Tail was made by Robotnick and calls him his son, this could also explain why Tails is so smart and can invent things) But at the end of the game Tails turns good and moves onto Sonic 2.

^^^^ i dont think it needs a story. sonic 1 - 3 really didnt have a story, just simple fast gameplay.

I think past Sonic games are only going to hit handhelds but there might be a compilation of the Sonic adventures ported to the Wii

Back