Sega superstar tennis

Bliss

WiiChat Member
Aug 28, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
looks like a new tennis game is in the works for next yr...just found this out on ign...called Sega superstar tennis, with sonic ulala from space channel 5
Check it out

sst_ghz03_reduced_chaos_qjgenth.jpg

http://wii.qj.net/Sega-icons-go-head-to-head-in-Sega-Superstar-Tennis/pg/49/aid/105366

don't buy it for the wii if you have 360 or ps3 cause the wii version doesnt offer online play. Mario Tennis is better, IMO.

I also heard about this but unfortunately this one is not going to be exclusive to the Wii. Normally I wouldn't care about this but usually this means the developers go cheap on the Wii development. For example: the article already says 'Online confirmed for the 360 and PS3...'

I am not trying to rain on this parade, I have become hesitant to get excited for multi-system releases anymore. It seems like the developers never take advantage of each consoles strengths when they do the multi platform releases... but maybe its just me :lol:

Here's to hoping it rocks :yesnod:

Renz said:
don't buy it for the wii if you have 360 or ps3 cause the wii version doesnt offer online play. Mario Tennis is better, IMO.

yea i read that also

i bet you nintendo wouldnt let sega do online because mario tennis wii will be online

i would hope nintendo isn't pigeon-holeing(?) the online services like that...
also like i previously mentioned in the mario tennis thread, Camelot (the team that makes all mario tennis and mario golf games) is currently working on 'WII LOVE GOLF' and said in an interview that they haven't started Mario Tennis for the Wii but they were looking forward to it... So Mario Tennis won't be out until late 2008 or early 09 in my opinion.

Wii Love Golf.

I wonder when Nintendo and its developers will realise that the 'Wii = We' joke hasn't been funny for nearly a year.

My username was created when it was still funny... :lol:

Back