Sega, they deserve it

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Sonic sucks right now, we all know. Only true fans can possibly enjoy the new Sonic games. All though the new Wii Sonic dose look promising, to some degree. I just don't get, after all these years, why the Sonic Team dosen't stick to say, portables, and create whole new adventures with new obstacles and worlds, but in the same style of the old Sonics. Why is it so hard for them to get it right? Anyone know?? :eek:ut:

No I don't know why. Some people say it's simply because they suck at making 3-D sonic games, but the sonic adventures were good, but was all down hill from there... Some would say that nintendo is paying Sega loads of money to make there games poorly... not likely, To be honest i think there problem is that they try to make everything to complex and detailed but in the end it becomes glitch city, but in sonic adventure it didn't have much detail and in my opinion was much better than most mario games. But even Mario Galaxy is simple... and it's next gen! and secret rings looks simple as well wich might take away glitches and stuff. because when you look at the visuals of sonic 360 it's amazing the graphics are really good but it backfires and makes a bunch of glitches.If they can keep it simple they should be able to get rid of glitches...but the camera problem...hire someone from nintendo to do it.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sega are arseholes for only relalseing vc games that are on there newest retro pack

But there trying to keep sonicupto date every idot wants a 3d sonic
Where as I want a sonic cd stlye game

Im slowly starting to hate SEGA

to be honest I've never lost hope in sonic...but he's really starting to piss me off!And the sonic game coming to wii...the controls are RETARTED...i hope it works but it looks bad...from the looks of it you can't actually not move...your all ways moving and i like to stop and look around. Oh well...maybe some day they will get that the sonic adventure series was GOOD and they will do some remake type thing or just keep the same style...

GUYS and GIRLS... READ THIS I MUST SAY THAT WHEN I READ THIS ARTICLE MY HEART LIFTED...I FEEL HAPPY:)
http://wii.ign.com/articles/757/757110p1.html
please note there are two pages...

Last edited:
I absolutely LOVED Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, omg that was one of my favorite Sonic games. xD Sadly to say, that's the only 3D Sonic that was actually good, in my eyes. ;__;

I still enjoy all the sonic games because i have never been a hardcore fan and expected something of the new games.

Taking each game with an open mind really worked for me.

Not saying you guys don't.

Saying that don't expect something, if they make a new gameplay style enjoy it and don't complain.

The 3D Sonic games are awful. I would suggest to Sega that they make a brand new 2D Sonic game for Virtual Console / Xbox Live Arcade. Preferably something like this:

Darkprinny said:
Where as I want a sonic cd stlye game

Yeah I wasn't a fan of any of the recent Sonic games.
Including the ones for the Dreamcast and then their ports to Gamecube and the other consoles.

The controls were awkward and gameplay wasn't all that great. Personally Sonic 123 and Knuckles were the best in my oppinion.
I think that the new game, Sonic and the Secret Rings, has a lot of potential.
The videos all looked really good and I'm probably going to buy this Sonic title.
The first since Sonic & Knuckles when I was about 6 or 7.
Hopefully it won't let us down, I don't think the Sonic franchise can take anymore flops on it's shoulders. I mean Shadow,Sonic Rivals,Sonic Air Riders?
What is that? All of those games basically stole ideas from other titles and worked them into a Sonic game. Hopefully Sega will creative this time around.

I also wana see Sonic arcade
Mainly becuase I have never seen it in the arcades
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_Arcade

Or a relase of Sonic xtreme
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_X-treme

The wiki said:
But so far the best 3D sonic was on xmas nights it was a rather short bouns game
or even to play the demo stage as Sega's mascot Sonic the Hedgehog. In the "Sonic the Hedgehog: Into Dreams" game, Sonic assumed both the children's and NiGHTS' roles and only travelled the stage on foot. In addion to this, Sonic faced a "bouncy ball" version of Doctor Eggman, a reskinned Puffy, the music being a slightly remixed version of "Final Fever", the final boss battle music from Sonic CD (Japanese Version). This was Sonic's first ever 3D appearance

Last edited:
ocdan said:
i would like to see what nintendo did and created the new super mario bros. for the ds but this time with sonic the hedgehog
exactly what im saying

Back