Sega, they deserve it

They still messed around with the sonic template

Sonic should be simple not complex

oh yeahh I forgot about the stupid 3D boss battles..oh well, I'm not even a fan

yes! i have been rambling that sonic has started to suck from the beginning. he was great on the mega drive but then he started going downhill.

yeah but the Secret Rings is going to rock and will be restart of good Sonic games

Byuakuya said:
yes! i have been rambling that sonic has started to suck from the beginning. he was great on the mega drive but then he started going downhill.
downhill fast *do do chu!* (joke drum beat)

Sonic 2 is the only reason I love Sega really. Other then that, they haven't done anything (that I can think of right now) that's made them likeable. I was originally looking forward to Sonic for the Wii, til I noticed it looks just the same as the other 3d games (control wise) so..

Axtlar said:
yeah but the Secret Rings is going to rock and will be restart of good Sonic games

It could be a good chance for Sega to start over with the 3D Sonic games, but after seeing previews of the game, I think it looks awfully childish and I can't help but feel it'll have many of the same old problems.

Hybrid said:
how can a game like sonic be childish????:confused:
i think the 3D ones were a bit more childish at times (heros VS villians, sonic dominates all)

Back