Sega Unveils New Conduit 2 Screenshots and New April Release Date

Wii News

Wii News Blog
Oct 10, 2009

Sega has today released some new screenshots from Wii-exclusive first-person shooter Conduit 2, as well as revealing that the game’s release has now been pushed back even further to April 19, 2011, in order for the team to be able to continue to balance and enhance the game’s multiplayer modes, of which there are three in total: Free-For-All, Team Deathmatch, and Team Objective. These three modes cover not only the classic game types but also special variants with a uniquely Conduit-themed style.

There are 14 different variants in total, including Deathmatch, where the first player to the kill limit in the time allowed wins, Bounty Hunter where you must kill your assigned target for points or kill those hunting you just for fun, Killing Override where the first team to the capture or kill limit wins, ASE Basketball where each team tries to capture a centrally located ASE and then carry it into the enemy base, and Balloon Battle, where you lose balloons with every death and gain balloons with kills.

Conduit 2 allows for total customisation by players, with up to four different loadouts available per profile, up to four suit upgrades, and the ability to customise up to four different avatars, one for each profile.

A pity we’re going to have to wait a little longer for the Wii-exclusive FPS, but I’m sure it’ll be well worth the extra time and effort the developers are putting into it.

Dam you High Voltage! right when i was going to buy Goldeneye you decide to improve your game. Now I'll have to wait until April to decide which is my new Wii shooter.

Back