SEGA VC Release Schedule

i know.

toejam and earl is a dope game so i understand why they'd drop it on christmas, but i wish it was this monday. gunstar heros is really great though. i had every sega system growing up except saturn so i'm stoked to get to play most of the genesis games. also had all the nintendo ones too though. and TG16.

chopork said:
Is that the schedule through the end of the year, or that the end of games from sega?

Either end of the year or what they have planned thus far. They are not done completely.

Id be happy with wonderboy 5 (in monster world), sonic 3 and knuckles, and streets of rage.

Sonic 3+Knuckles is the one I'm waiting for.

And I better not end up buying, sonic3, then knuckles, and find out I can't combine them. Sega knows that it was one of their greatest hits.

I think there was a game for Sega Genesis, where you were this boy who was sleeping in bed or something, and you like wakeup in this dream world that had like monsters or whatever. Anyone know the name of that game?

I think there was a game for Sega Genesis, where you were this boy who was sleeping in bed or something, and you like wakeup in this dream world that had like monsters or whatever. Anyone know the name of that game?

That game is called "Little Nemo the dream master" it was for NES and was published by CAPCOM... my very favorite game!

Its the one where u can wear various suits.. like turning u into a newt a mole a frog a bee and various other fanciful creatures!.. GOOD CALL! I want Nemo too :)

Battle Toads, man I seriously hope they put that out for the VC, I loved that game back in the elementary days.

Oh man I forgot about BattleToads..I loved those games!!! I remember playing the Battletoads & Double Dragon crossover game so much with my friend. Fun times:smilewinkgrin:

5010 said:
That game is called "Little Nemo the dream master" it was for NES and was published by CAPCOM... my very favorite game!

Its the one where u can wear various suits.. like turning u into a newt a mole a frog a bee and various other fanciful creatures!.. GOOD CALL! I want Nemo too :)

OMG, thanks! Thats it, that game was so hardcore. I believe it gave Super Mario a run for its money on NES. Such a great game.

Bucky O'hare for the NES...

Anyone remember that one?

Dragon Crystal for the game gear?.. (Was this ever on a sega console?)

(I grabbed Columns.. Knew it well from my GAME GEAR which I played while I waited in the cold on the eve of the Wii release... The screen is all glitchy on it now :( but good enough to play.)

Last edited:
Back