Sell Me the XBox 360

cookiemonsta11111

Huge Member
Jan 27, 2007
Victoria, Australia
Wii Online Code
2154-9969-3510-2243
Ok i've played the 360 a couple of times at friends houses and stuff, but haven't really seen the full extent of the 360's capabillities.
And i know as much about the 360 as the next guy so i want you to sell to me the 360, it's features and it's capabillities, prices, packs, etc.

Last edited:
Xbox live is the greatest online gaming experience.
Customer support is great!!!
Graphics are suuuuuuuuuuhweeeeeeeeeeeet!
Games are suuuuuuuuuuuuuhweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!
That sold it to me.

The games. Period. The amount of epic exclusive games is huge. Gears of War, Dead Rising, Bioshock (best game EVER! xD), and many more I'm too lazy to list off. Not to mention almost all the other really great games that aren't exclusive are still on the 360 (Eg., Oblivion, Rainbow Six: Vegas, etc.).

The marketplace offers so much, almost all games have a downloadable demo you can play for free before actually buying the games.
The arcade game variety is vast, and just plain awesome.
The high-definition movie content is great, name any show, and... Well, they might have it. xD Point is, they have a crap load of shows, movies, etc. in high-definition.

The online play is pretty great, too.
I also love the fact that you can chat with people via mic, just by inviting them to a private chat, not having to play with them online on a game. That's how Sovieto and I keep in contact pretty much.
The friends list and stuff is great, too.

Anyway, there are numerous other reasons that I can't think of right now too. xP

cookiemonsta11111 said:
No wander your banned.
rofl. dont even bother talking to me after this.
1st: im not banned, its a trick to fool n00bs like you
2nd: what reason would i be banned for? for correcting your noobstakes?
3rd: read koukins post.

Monsteroids said:
Although I'm not interested in killing little girls I agree with Koukin.
dont be a pussy. lol.

Last edited:
Sovieto said:
rofl. dont even bother talking to me after this.
1st: im not banned, its a trick to fool n00bs like you
2nd: what reason would i be banned for? for correcting your noobstakes?
3rd: read koukins post.
1. yep
2. agreed
3. yep

Sovieto said:
dont be a pussy. lol.
You freaking psychopath!!!!:lol:

Monsteroids said:
What do you have to do...

Rape(qm)

Lawl, no.
You can either rescue or harvest them.
xP I'm too lazy to explain more.

Oh, and that **** about the Wii passing the 360 is apparently confirmed with numerous sources, and it's official. It was just on the Feed. Though I couldn't care less, considering we get the kickass games.

wait do you not own a Wii(qm)

I'm thinking of getting a 360 myself, but I just don't to deal with the red rings and such.

Monsteroids said:
wait do you not own a Wii(qm)

I'm thinking of getting a 360 myself, but I just don't to deal with the red rings and such.
I own a Wii, but it just sucks right now, considering there are almost no good games.

360, on the other hand... Yeah, don't even need to explain it.

Anyway, the red ring isn't a problem for many, but is a problem for many at the same time. Personally, I play a crap load at a time, meaning pushing the 360 pretty far, and I live in the hot climate that is Hawaii, and I've yet to have any problems with the red ring of death. Same with Olivia Munn, co-host of AOTS. ((Excluding the Hawaii thing.)) Just learned that today, it got brought up and she said she's had no problems (yet). xP

Besides, you get a 3-year warranty with your purchase of a 360 BECAUSE of the red ring. So you won't have to pay extra, you'll just have to wait a crap load. xDDD

Though it's totally worth it.

zOMG I R ANGORY FACED KUZ I KWIT WEECHAT KUZ IT SUKZ.
Wait, why am I on it? xD
And I just realized, I'm acting like I haven't been posting all day. xD
*Looks up*
zOMG it's me! Dx

xDDD

**** yeah, it's me. ;D
Or... You...
...Us...
Goddammit, it's complicated talking to yourself.

Back