Sell Me the XBox 360

Koukin said:
I own a Wii, but it just sucks right now, considering there are almost no good games.

360, on the other hand... Yeah, don't even need to explain it.

Anyway, the red ring isn't a problem for many, but is a problem for many at the same time. Personally, I play a crap load at a time, meaning pushing the 360 pretty far, and I live in the hot climate that is Hawaii, and I've yet to have any problems with the red ring of death. Same with Olivia Munn, co-host of AOTS. ((Excluding the Hawaii thing.)) Just learned that today, it got brought up and she said she's had no problems (yet). xP

Besides, you get a 3-year warranty with your purchase of a 360 BECAUSE of the red ring. So you won't have to pay extra, you'll just have to wait a crap load. xDDD

Though it's totally worth it.

Yeah you're right, but I'm hoping to dust off my wii in November for Mario.

I live in a cold rainy climate. That should be alright yes...

Also I've heard of 360s exploding...

Yeh i cbf researching this crap but does the 360 have wireless connectivity?

and how much for Live subscriptions? and are what does Live give you?

Monsteroids said:
Yeah you're right, but I'm hoping to dust off my wii in November for Mario.

I live in a cold rainy climate. That should be alright yes...

Also I've heard of 360s exploding...

BWAHAHAHA! Exploding?
That's ****in' funny. I've not heard anything like that, and can not imagine that. Not possible, period. Dx
And I was conflicted on which account I should have replied to this with. xD

Live gives you Microsofts love. I never knew M$ had any until I tried Live at my friends place. I thought it was pretty weird for a 360 to explode as well... They're so fun!

Koukin said:
Lawl, no.
You can either rescue or harvest them.
xP I'm too lazy to explain more.

Oh, and that **** about the Wii passing the 360 is apparently confirmed with numerous sources, and it's official. It was just on the Feed. Though I couldn't care less, considering we get the kickass games.
no doubt its true, but its stupid seeing how this early in the life of the consoles, whos winning is only flame fuel, nothing more.

Kinda pissed that no one would want to go to Otakon from Wiichat. xD

Maybe DarkPrinny?
Though I'm not sure I want a child molester around me. xD

where is otakon or whatever? i might go if its not to far..maybe..idk..but, ive always wanted to go to an anime thing because i like to watch PDFLOs anime expo things and theres sooooooooooooooo many hot chicks that are in cosplay so its like even hotter, lol. even though my only relations to anime are....i like naruto (the tv show, i enjoy watching it when its on) i also really like full metal alchemist but i like, dont know too much cause i havent seen too many episodes. do i qualify to go to an anima convention>??? lol.

Monsteroids said:
Hey! Why was Koukin banned!
:lol: idk, maybe when you guys had that huge spam convo last night? i really dont know....ill talk to him today on xbox though so he might know. or you could comment his profile..

Sovieto said:
:lol: idk, maybe when you guys had that huge spam convo last night? i really dont know....ill talk to him today on xbox though so he might know. or you could comment his profile..

Its a forum... You should be able to say whatever you want unless you're trying to offend someone!

Gah...

Oh well...

For the guy who started this thing...360 rules period.

Back