Sell my Xbox for wii?

Sell the XBOX now cuz the longer you wait the lower the trade in value is. I think Gamestop gives a card for your credit and when you do have enough money saved up then buy the Wii. This is what I did for a PS2 they gave me a card with my trade in credit on it I will use it later this summer to buy my Wii:)

PtonJalken said:
yea, xbox is junk (unless ur talking bout 360). id sell it.

You clearly have no concept of modding. xbox 1 is so easily moddable and therefore still has a decent demand base. I think its such a joke that people whine about VC games and what they want, when they could have every damn game for every system including NIN 64 and back all on their xbox, for the price of the system, a harddrive, and modchip.

I recommend ebay to sell it. Sure its a pain to signup, but its good to start sometime.

Yea ill try to saign up of for eBay sometime this week. But I doubt ill make much because i know theree a whole other bunch of people selling there Xboxes.

He's talking about the original Xbox.
I would keep it if you want to purchase decent games for about $4 almost anywhere...(meaning, keep it no matter what), or if you plan to modify it in the future.
eBay might offer you something, but not enough. And I'd just save up for the Wii. Trust me, it's worth the wait-you won't have many games out for you right now anyway.

I could wait, And do some summer jobs and it'd be easier, but im so anxious lol. But if i wait All the good games would be out like Paper mario, SSBB, Super mario Glaxy Battalion 2.

Hybrid said:
Gamespots got a deal
trade in the old(ds-gc-xbox-ps2-)and five games
and get 100 dollars off the new.(wii-360-ps3)

what? are you serious? This is exactly the deal I have been looking for! Do you mean Gamestop, if so, can you confirm this deal for the states and tell me where you saw it? I cant find it on their site. Thanks.

Back