Sell Wii For 360?

shikes

Legendary
Nov 5, 2007
Australia
Wii Online Code
2826-3679-3570-3759
Im considering selling my Wii to buy a 360. Why? because the Wii has **** games. A few days ago EA ***ked us Aussies over buy removing multiplayer from Medal of Honour Heroes 2 and still not even releasing information about it. I was so hyped up about this game because of 32 online multiplayer. And what does the Wii have for the future? Brawl, Mario Kart...but what else? The answer is basically nothing. Yes there might be Animal Crossing, there might be Pikman, there might be Starfox, there might be Zelda, and there might be another Metriod but that seems very slim. Also what are the chances that they screw us Aussies over again? I mean, we dont even have a set release date for Brawl. It could be pushed back to December for all we know, or since they love to ***k with us they might not even release it over here. Tell me what you think i should do, cause so far im on the side of selling my wii and buying a 360.

I'd much prefer to play a game like Brawl or Galaxy compared to Bioshock or Call of Duty 4. If it were my decision I would keep the Wii as I prefer Nintendo first party games to any other software on the market. As if Brawl would not be released here, MoH:H2 was all EA's fault not Nintendo's.

The optimum solution would be to keep your Wii and buy a 360 as well so you can continue to buy the best Nintendo games as well as the Xbox games.

Ultimately it's your decision, no one can make it for you.

Thanks Eagles. But im not allowed to have both, my parents only want to me have one system. Im a huge fan with first person shooters and Call of Duty 4 is absolutely wonderful and i was angry when i found out Medal of Honours multiplayer was cut out. But i do love how the Wii is unique.

i perfer the wii more than the xbox 360 because the wii si different but i perfer 1st person shooters like cod4. it really sucks that MOHH2 has no multiplayer for us aussies i was really looking forward to the game.

If you're desperate for MoH:H2 you can try to get your hands on the UK version which has online.

Holy monkey balls!!!!!!!!
I'd be pretty pissed off to maaan, i don't blame you for being pissed off!
Something should be organised to do something about this, what does the case say? Does it say 32 multi player action or whatever?
I wouldn't try wasting more money on buying the UK version, you might not be able to reach UK servers, or if you did, it might not be worth playing!
NO-WAY, i can't believe that maan!

I guess in the future you've gotta double check the games your buying maan!
Don't sell your wii though, things will turn round!

If you do want t get another one though, get the ps3, not the 360!

edit: Abes16, you can only play epople around the world in one the those pokemon games, live battles, or share your high scores, there isn't any other "International" multi player games that i know of, I'm pretty sure that SSBB will be though, I don't know about Mario kart though. How you doin? We got Sunshine over here today, L8r!

Last edited:
will first of all you need to know how much you can get it there if you have the money without selling the wii then get it.(i mean just look at me 2 360s and 1 wii no ps3s because it sucks[every thing here is double the price of the US] but might get one later if there is a kingdom hearts0

Singhson said:
Holy monkey balls!!!!!!!!
I'd be pretty pissed off to maaan, i don't blame you for being pissed off!
Something should be organised to do something about this, what does the case say? Does it say 32 multi player action or whatever?
I wouldn't try wasting more money on buying the UK version, you might not be able to reach UK servers, or if you did, it might not be worth playing!
NO-WAY, i can't believe that maan!

I guess in the future you've gotta double check the games your buying maan!
Don't sell your wii though, things will turn round!

If you do want t get another one though, get the ps3, not the 360!

edit: Abes16, you can only play epople around the world in one the those pokemon games, live battles, or share your high scores, there isn't any other "International" multi player games that i know of, I'm pretty sure that SSBB will be though, I don't know about Mario kart though. How you doin? We got Sunshine over here today, L8r!

i cant EA would do such a thing to us
hey singhson umm yea it sunshine over here too

People have reported to be able to play with not many problems against those in the UK and America. How good is your internet connection?

aren't wiis still selling for $600 on ebay? guess you can try there then, buy a pro and get a few games for it. I would recommed just keeping it though and save up money for a 360.

I could easily afford a 360, its just my parents dont want me to have a Wii and a 360. They dont let me use ebay either, so there goes that way of selling it.

Back