Sell Wii For 360?

MOH H 2 is regional online, i dont understand why its annoying, but without chat it dont really make a difference, except online numbers are decreased, as for if you got UK version im not sure if you would be able to play online, but if you could, you would only be able to play other PAL users

and yes BRAWL is worldwide online

i was also considering selling my wii for a 360 because of the lack of good online fps titles.

but then i thought about brawl...

feh, when i feel the need for boom headshot, i've always got counter-strike :yesnod:

I been trying to play CS recently since my 360 is in for repairs. But they have been playing CS for years and are extremely fast at aiming. They get headshots from far away and a second. Its like trying to race one of those rubics cube nerds. Its just not fun when they're all so much better :/

i have all 3 of them so it dont matter to me, but i sound like a bummer man i say go for it

im a huge Wii fan and I love the system but hes right as of right now good games are pretty few and far beteween, I like manhunt 2 (but pisses me off about the toned down version) Zelda, RE4 (even tho I have it for PS2) umbrella cronicles and of course prime 3.

360 has got to be king in the games department imo

yeah every console has **** games, but wii has most, and yeah i counted.

28 games under 50% xbox 29 games but there is twice as many xbox games

and PS3 only 6 games under 50%

stugots said:
sorry for the dumb ass question but by 50% you mean what?? sales?

Overall Score.

Like a combination of all reveiw scores...Lol, dont you hate it when you know what something is but you cant describe it very well?

Back